JJ's dad missing part 2

They all get up to the doctor and Kiara wakes JJ up.

Baby, hey can you get up the doctor is here to speak about your dad, baby. Kiara suggests softly. 

JJ opens his eyes, and gets up with Kiara, letting the nurse continue. 

So Luke has minor and major issues, he is in the urgent care unit until we can control his symptoms, he also has internal bleeding in his abdomen, we managed to control the wound as well, also internal bleeding we fixed with surgery, he's intubated still to rest his lungs, he will need physio and occupational therapy throughout his recovery. 

Wow, ummm okay, how long will that last? JJ questions. 

12 weeks to be exact, but he will have it every Monday. The nurse replies kindly. 

Kiara notices her husband is tense, so she places a hand on his back and rubs up his back softly. 

It's okay, we'll help you bro. JB exclaimed. 

C-can I see him? JJ asked shyly. 

Not yet, as he needs his rest, maybe tomorrow night. The nurse replied. 

Oh okay. JJ replies looking down at his feet. 

Let's go home guys! Pope exclaims as they all walk out. 

They arrive home, and JJ and Kiara both go to their bedroom together and stay in each others arms, JJ lying on kie's lap, whilst snoring, and Kiara awake sitting up. 

Kiara can't help but feel bad for her husband, he has been holding it together for so long.

Kiara is brought out of her own world, and hears a few cries from her husband, who has buried his head further down in her lap. 

Aww baby, let it out, you're okay, just let it all out. Kiara presses softly. 

JJ lets all his tears and sobs rip through him, as he wears his self out. 

Kiara places a warm towel over his eyes, to stop them from getting itchy and hurting him. 

There we go Bubba, just relax, I'll be here for when you wake up. Kiara suggests softly as she falls to sleep as well.