Drunk

It was one evening Kiara was home from the wreck, relaxing on the couch with a blanket across her knees while watching her and JJ's Favourite Tv show, while waiting for JJ, kiara sent her boyfriend on a boy's night out with the guys to let off some steam. 

It was now 24:00 and she heard the door unlocking noticing its JJ, JJ stumbled in drunkly. 

Kiara went round the kitchen to see him, he was looking for the shoe rack to place his shoes when it was right in front of him. 

Hi baby, you know the shoe rack is in front of you right? Kiara asks. 

Ah, there it is. JJ exclaims like he's been looking for it for hours, he places them on there.

Oh god he's drunk. Kiara thinks in her head. As she makes her way to her drunk boyfriend who is face planted in the couch. 

Kiara walks up to him and crouches down and placing a warm hand on his back, she could feel his tense muscles. 

Hey baby, you okay? Kiara whispers.

Hmm. JJ mutters from the couch. 

Okay I take that a yes, let's get you up and brush your teeth and get pyjamas on and get in bed and snuggle? Kiara suggested. 

Hmm, that's a good ideaaaaa. JJ rambles out drunkly. 

Kiara can't help but laugh at her drunk boyfriend who's probably not understanding anything. 

Okay big guy, let's go get you dressed and washed. Kiara says as she helps him up. 

Ummm. my name's JJ, who's big guy? JJ slurs out. 

Kiara bursts into a fit of laughter, as they ascend the stairs to their room. 

N-no one baby, Let's just go yeah. Kiara says through giggles. 

Ummm okay baby. JJ says as he nearly falls.

Ooh careful babe. Kiara laughs. 

Mmm fine. JJ says. 

Okay then. Kiara sighs.

Kiara helps JJ sit down after 5 minutes of getting there. 

Okay wanna do teeth or wash first? Kiara questions 

Teeeeth. JJ says like a child who is excited for Santa. 

Okay baby, teeth it is . Kiara says as she get the toothpaste on the brush. 

Open wide bubba. Kiara says as she gently brushes his teeth, because if he brushed it himself he'll probably get it on his face instead of his teeth. 

Okay baby, all done. Kiara says softly as she wipes his mouth with a lukewarm towel and in the process washes his face.

Okay you're all done in the bathroom! Kiara says as she's doing hers as well.

JJ walks out to the bedroom to find his pyjamas, but ends up on the floor with kiara's top and bra, which he thought was his pyjamas but obviously not. 

Kiara walks out as she finishes in the bathroom, as she walks out she sees JJ on the floor with her bra and top.

Babe what the hell are you doing with my clothes? Kiara says struggling to stop her giggles. 

Umm. Well I wandered in here like a normal person does, and looked in the drawers and ended up falling over into your drawer then onto the floor and somehow ended up with these. JJ says as he holds up clothes. 

Kiara giggles as her boyfriend struggles to put on the clothes what won't fit over his head. 

Ummm baby. That's mine so it won't work. Kiara says as she finally stops laughing. 

Ohhh, makes sense I guess. Well where's mine?. JJ questions as he looks through kiara's drawer. 

Well for 1. That's my drawer with my clothes, 2. I set your clothes on the bed. Kiara says as she points to the bed with his clothes. 

Ohhh, well sorry kiara's drawer. JJ responds to the drawer as he walks over to the bed and gets dressed. 

Umm baby. The drawer never said anything? JJ says as he pouts his bottom lip. 

Kiara giggles at her boyfriend's expression and see walks over to comfort him. 

Aww well baby, that's cuz drawers can't talk. Kiara says with a funny smile. 

Well that's fucking stupid. JJ says as him and kiara got into bed with his head laying on her chest sleeping. 

Night baby boy. Kiara says gently and she kisses his head softly. 

Umm baby. I'm an adult now and I'm called JJ, you say silly things sometimes kiara. JJ says half asleep. 

Haha I know baby, just go to sleep bubba, I'm here. Kiara whispers gently. 

Mmm okay, JJ says as he falls to sleep. 

Kiara falls asleep as well. 

It was a peaceful night until JJ woke up hitting the wall behind him with his hands and yelling out, die aliens, die! 

DIE ALIENS, DIE. JJ yells out. 

Kiara wakes up, and sees her boyfriend hitting the wall yelling out something about aliens. 

Baby? Hey, hey what's got you up? Kiara asks. 

Kie hide! Aliens are in our room. Quickly. JJ says as he keeps hitting the wall. 

Kiara giggles so hard, she can't breathe. 

Hahahaha. Baby hey there are no aliens okay!  your safe in our bed with me. Kiara says while giggling. 

But the aliens, they even told me their name. Bob, Kevin, pope, Omg pope has turned into an alien we have to save him! JJ rushes out. 

Baby listen to me, there are no aliens and pope is okay, okay baby just go back to sleep. Kiara says as she gently pushes his head on her chest and strokes his blonde locks. 

But the aliens, are in the wall Kie. JJ sleepily mumbles out. 

I know but they're gone okay. Shh just close your eyes and sleep. Kiara says as he slowly shuts his eyes. 

Aliens go way... JJ says as he falls into sleep. 

Kiara does the same hoping for a peaceful sleep with no hitting the walls.