Gender reveal (Jarah)

John B and Sarah suggested that they have a gender reveal party with their family and friends.

Kiara and Sarah are doing the balloons and cakes

The colours are:

Pink for a girl

Blue for a boy

The boys are outside talking about the baby how they're going to spoil he or she.

They're getting ready outside for the guests they have blue and pink ribbon one colour on each side.

With 5 blue balloons and 5 pink balloons and 1 black balloon which contains the colour.

All the guests arrive and sit down and Sarah uses the mic to talk to all of the guests.

Hi guys I'm Sarah rose Cameron and I'm so excited and happy that all my friends and family are here to celebrate this wonderful event so let's get this party rolling.

Sarah pops the blue balloons first and blue tissue paper falls out and then she goes to the pink ones and pink tissue paper falls out.

They all have lunch and some snacks and open the presents before they open the black balloon.

Everyone counts backwards 10

10

9

8

7

6

5

4

3

2

1

The balloon pops and the colour is blue there having a boy

John B and Sarah say in unison we're having a boy!!

Everyone screams with joy and happiness and goes to hug the couple

Sarah goes back up to the mic and speaks

Aww I just wanna say to you all thank you all for being here on this joyous occasion it means so much to us, we're having a boy hooray.