"What are you doing here mom"?

It was one afternoon, with Kiara and JJ, as well as the Pogues, at the wreck. 

So, how's everyone? Sarah asks.

Me and JJ babysit my little nephew, he's a delight. Kiara smiles

Yeah, he's cute, but he sure does wear me out. JJ fakes exhaustion.

Everyone laughs, but gets interrupted by a lady voice, who catches JJ's attention.

Hi folks, sorry to ruin the party, but I'm looking for a Jay Jason Maybank? The lady speaks up. 

Everyone looks at JJ, whose eyes are trained on the lady, so Kiara steps in. 

Ummm, what do you want with JJ? Kiara speaks up.

Umm, I'm sorry, who are you? The lady asks.

Oh sorry, I'm JJ's wife, who are you? Kiara reiterates the question, as she raises her eyebrow. 

The Pogues watch Kiara's interaction with the lady, and looks at JJ who looks like he's about to burst into tears. 

Umm, I'm pretty sure it's none of your business. The lady spoke, as she was getting annoyed. 

Kiara is JJ's wife, so it's her business, as well as are business. JB defends Kiara. 

JJ can't believe that his mom is right here, and she has an attitude towards his wife and friends. 

What are you doing here mom? JJ speaks, as his voice cracks. 

The Pogues all look at JJ in shock, they try to say something but it looks like he's gonna cry, so they just left it.

Oh my baby, there you are!! Michelle tries to go hug him, but JJ pushes her hands away. 

Don't touch me!! JJ shouts, as he stands up. 

Jay-. Michelle goes to say something but ends up getting cut off. 

It's JJ! Not Jay or Jason, JJ! JJ spoke up angrily, with a tear down his cheek. 

Okay JJ, look I'm really sorry, i couldn't stay there-. Michelle speaks again but gets cut off. 

YOU COULDN'T STAY THERE!! I WAS 3 YEARS OLD!! AND YOU LEFT ME WITH AN ABUSIVE DAD!!. JJ screams, as multiple tears roll down.

The Pogues all look at the angry interaction between JJ and his mom. 

Kiara knows he's about to crumble, so she stands up. 

I know, I know and I'm really sorry JJ. Michelle speaks, as she wipes away her tears.

YOUR SORRY, I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD MOM, NO ONE HEARD FROM YOU IN 17 YEARS. JJ spoke as he was so close to tears. 

He's gonna lose it soon! Sarah whispered. 

They all agree. 

I know, and your dad was abusing me, I didn't wanna stay there, I wanted to bring you but I couldn't. Michelle says as she cries. 

ABUSING YOU!! WHEN YOU LEFT, HE WAS HITTING ME, LEAVING ME BRUISES, I THOUGHT THAT WAS NORMAL!! I WAS SIX WHEH HE STARTED DOING IT MORE AGGRESSIVELY. JJ sobs, as he falls back, but Kiara is quick to catch him, as they fall to the ground, and JJ's sobs shake his body, as he buries his face in Kiara's chest. 

Michelle was shocked, that he fell into Kiara's arms, and not hers.

Shhhh, baby it's okay, John B will get rid of her. Kiara whispers, as she takes his cap off, and starts massaging his head softly, she looks at John B, who looks back, and he gets the memo. 

Michelle, JJ wants you to go, we want you to go as well, so just go. JB stresses. 

No! He's my son, I wanna be there for him. Michelle argues. 

Haha, that's actually funny, you haven't been there since he was 3 years of age, we're more his family, then you, you see your son in your arms crying? No? Because he doesn't trust you, he trusts us, so piss off. Kiara demands, as she goes back to her crumbling husband in her arms.

Shhh, shh, it's okay she's going now bubba, you're safe, I got you. Kiara whispers.

Fine, I'll go, but don't come crying to me when your dad kicks you out JJ! Michelle angrily spoke. 

Just piss off bitch, he won't come crying to you, because he lives with us. Sarah responds, as she smiles sarcastically.

Yeah, yeah whatever. Michelle speaks, she runs off.

They all crouch down with Kiara and JJ, who is still sobbing in his wife's arms.

JJ bud, she's gone now, it's ok. Pope whispered gently. 

JJ looks up and hugs them all.

Aww, group hug, they all say. 

Thanks guys!! JJ sniffles.

You kidding? We'll do anything for each other! JB spoke up.

They all went back to their house, and slept. 

Kiara rubbing JJ's head while his head on her chest, pope on her knees, John B cuddling with Sarah. 

Hi My Readers!!

Hoped you enjoy this part, uploading more later. 

Pop some suggestions, and comment in the box, also vote. 

Until next time!

Stay safe 😊