Rescue

All the pogues were up at the chateau all night trying to make up a plan, they had some ideas but as always they were dangerous and of course from JJ. 

No no absolutely not we're not gonna go in there full throttle guns a blazing. Kiara responds. 

But why not Kie, this is John B our brother we're rescuing here! JJ responds eagerly. 

Yes I know but, these people could be dangerous we don't wanna make it worse for John B if we go in there. Kiara responds same tone.  

Back at the abandoned building

Hi John B. The person asks suspiciously. 

Who are you and why are you doing this? John B explains, wanting to get to the point.

Haha I think you know who I am little boy. The man said with a sickening smile.

Then it all clicked for him, he's Barry the drug dealer, but why did he want him specifically. 

Barry? John B replies 

10 outta 10! Barry replied. 

Why am I here what do you want from me Barry? John B asked. 

Well well wouldn't you like to know? Barry replied 

Umm. Yes, yes I would like to know. John B explained. 

I'm here for one reason and one reason only, you tell your buddies to pay me back what they owe, or things will get worse for you,  Barry replied with a hit of venom in his voice. 

I'm not telling them anything you don't deserve that money so bite me and you have to kill me to get that money. John B replies same tone as Barry. 

Fine, then things will get worse for you from now. Barry replied directly, as he got up and started violently punching him and kicking him in all directions. 

 Back at the chateau

All the pogues were stressed out as they couldn't find a suitable and solid plan to work with all that was left in the chateau was pope, Cleo, Sarah, kiara and no one knew where JJ was. 

After a moment of silence. Kiara spoke up.

Hey, anyone see where JJ went? Kiara said after awhile. 

Everyone shook their heads no. So kiara said I'll go see where he is. 

I'll umm, go look for him. Kiara responds while she gets up. 

Okay's came from everyone as kiara walked through. 

JJ? Kiara shouted

No response

Oh Baby where are you. Muttered kiara as she couldn't find him anywhere, until she heard some muffled sobs coming from upstairs, she took the short walk upstairs and her heart shattered in a million pieces at what she saw. 

JJ sitting by the window on the floor hugging his legs and head in his knees body shaking with sobs. 

Kiara couldn't help but feel his pain, everyone did, but JJ he couldn't bear to live without John B no one could he's the person who holds the pogues together, but he's gone and their falling apart. 

Kiara silently walks over and crouches down and places a warm hand on his knee, he jumps at that and looks up once he realises it's kiara he sobs even harder than he did. 

Kiara can't bear to watch her fragile boyfriend breaking apart with every single second, so she brings him into her arms and JJ buries his head in her chest and sobs even harder, all she can do is let out a little sob too, she strokes his hair and puts a hand on his back soothingly.