Scars

it was one morning, when JJ and kiara woke up, kiara watched her husband get out of bed, he had no top on, and kiara could see some scars, which actually scared her.

Hey baby? Kiara voiced

JJ stopped what he was doing, and looked at his wife, who had concerned eyes.

What's up? JJ spoke up.

Why are there scars on your back and front baby? Kiara pointed out.

JJ gulped, he kicked himself knowing he didn't wear a top, and his wife found out, so he decided to make something up.

Oh them, I crashed my bike, and my back went against the brick wall, and cut my back, nothing to worry about baby. JJ voiced, as he went back to what he had been doing.

Kiara knew he was lying through his teeth, and that she knew full well that didn't happen on a bike, so she just left him to speak when he's ready to, and she'll be ready to talk.

Oh okay baby. Kiara replied as she got out of bed, and walked pass JJ and placed a kiss on his cheek and continued to walk out to make breakfast for them.

JJ placed some board shorts, and his Normal going out shirt, JJ walked out to see some eggs and toast on a plate. 

Mhmm, smells so delicious baby! JJ screamed with delight.

Haha, that's good baby. Kiara replied as she sat down and ate her eggs. 

They all finished their breakfast and kiara placed them in the dishwasher to clean. 

Whatcha wanna do today baby? JJ spoke up. 

Umm, wanna talk to you. Kiara says suggestively, as they made their way to the couch.

What about? JJ questioned as they both sat down on the couch.

About your back and front, I know they're not off a bike baby, it looks like a punch mark. Kiara says sadly.

JJ knew his wife was right, he was terrible at lying to his wife, so he decided to face the truth about his scars. 

I know, I was lying kie, I'm so sorry it was my dad who made the scars. Everyone asked me what happened but I just said i hurt myself. JJ spoke with a tear on his cheek.

Kiara felt so bad for her baby, he needed to lie to not get the truth to other people, kiara came closer and wrapped her arms around him and brought him to her chest. 

Kiara felt him sobbing, as she ran a hand through his curls and rubbed his back soothingly. 

Shhhh, it's okay I got you. Kiara whispers as the shaking stopped unexpectedly, and she looked down at him and noticed that he was already asleep on her chest, little snores leaving his mouth. 

Kiara layed him down on her lap gently, so he's more comfortable than leaning on her chest, kiara then pulled the blanket from behind her and wrapped herself and JJ in the blanket. 

Kiara is so happy that JJ trusts her and she does too.

Hi my readers!

This was a draft, which I had for ages so I decided to upload it, hope you like it.

Remember to vote and suggest!!

Stay safe!