Migraine JJ Maybank

Kiara was at home after a long day at work waitressing at her dad's restaurant when she took off her boots, coat and places her keys in the bowl.

Baby I'm back!! Kiara calls out

No response.

JJ?

No response

She retreats to the room they sleep in and when she gets in there she sees her baby boy under the covers sleeping she walks over gently in her tracks and sees his pale complexion she brings up a cool hand to place on her boyfriend's head JJ reacts to the new touch and starts whimpering.

Aww baby shh it's okay I'm here I was just feeling your head to see if you have a temperature. Kiara gently shushes him as as she checks him over.

JJ calms down and leans in to her touch on his forehead with his eyes still closed.

So baby you're a bit warm but not high enough to be concerned what hurts bubba? Kiara asked gently

M-my head it's t-throbbing s-so much. JJ said painfully.

Aww baby I'm so sorry this is happening to you. Kiara said with a motherly voice.

JJ never had anyone looking after him when he was sick, his dad was to wasted to even care, so he just coped on his own.

Kiara gently gets in bed under the duvet and rubs JJ's back to provide some comfort, she gently picks up his sore head and guides it to her lap JJ immediately snuggles in, she gently ran a cool hand over his shoulder.

What can I do to help you baby? Kiara voiced with love and support.

C-can you j-just hold me and massage my scalp it might bring some comfort. JJ asked above a whisper loud enough for kiara to hear.

Of course I can baby don't worry I got you, you're safe. Kiara said with a soft smile.

Thank you baby. JJ said with some happiness.

Oh what for baby, you know I'll do anything for you. Kiara replied kindly.

For this and everything, no one has done this forever. JJ replied with some sadness.

Awww baby I would do this all the time you wouldn't be left alone. Kiara replied sweetly.

Kiara just keeps her fingers in his hair this puts JJ to sleep, thanking that JJ can finally get some sleep.

Kiara falls asleep as well knowing that JJ knows she would do anything for him big or small.