I feel sick

In Kiara's room

Kiara was in her room, doing homework, and she was so mad she couldn't go see her friends. 

MOM!! Kiara shouted.

Kiara heard footsteps coming from the stairs, and Anna walked in. 

What's wrong honey? Anna questioned.

I've finished, and can I please go see my friends. Kiara asked hopefully, but was disappointed at her mom's face.

No, I'm sorry honey you have lots more work to do, then I'll see. Anna spoke as she exited the room. 

UGHH, parents are so annoying! Kiara mumbled to herself. 

In the chateau 

It was a peaceful day, and they were eating lunch, they were all missing Kiara. 

Ugh, I miss my wifey. JJ randomly mumbled out. 

Everyone all bursted out into a fit of giggles. 

But to be quite frank, I do too. Sarah exclaimed. 

They all agreed, they couldn't think straight, without Kiara, she was always the one coming up with plans. 

JJ felt sick all of a sudden, his head was throbbing, stomach having somersaults.

JB picked up on JJ's body change, he looked all clammy and he knew he was in pain.

Yo, bro you good? JB spoke up. 

JJ didn't answer just gave a mumble, before he rushed off to the restroom to puke his food up. 

All of them were surprised at how quickly their friend got sick.

Was it just me, or did JJ get sick pretty quickly. Pope asked 

Nope, not just you pope, we all saw it. JB said truthfully. 

I'm gonna go check on him. Sarah replies as she stood up, and went to where JJ is. 

JJ? It's Sarah, are you okay in there. Sarah Knocked on the door. 

JJ gagged violently, and this made Sarah worried. 

JJ, I'm calling Kiara alright. Sarah said to make sure he could hear her. 

Mhmmm. JJ mumbles out, through the closed door. 

Sarah walks back to the group, and told them I'm gonna call Kiara. 

Hi guys, I'm gonna call Kie. Sarah exclaims, as she takes out her phone and dials Kiara's number. 

Ring ring ring 

Come on Kie pick up your Damn phone. Sarah groaned. 

Back at Kiara's room. 

Kiara heard her phone buzzing on the table, she put down her pencil and picked it up, she was surprised to see Sarah ringing.

Hello?  Kiara spoke with a hint of worry.

Oh finally you answered, your hubby's sick, like literally puking. Sarah speaks up.

Kiara was worried, about her husband, Kiara thought to heck with it. 

I'm on my way. Kiara said as she laced up her boots. 

Good, see you in a few minutes. Sarah said happily. 

Yep, see you soon. Kiara said as she jumped in her car, and drove away to the chateau

Kiara parked up, and ran into the house, her heart broke at the sight of her husband puking and sobbing. 

Aww bubba. Kiara whispered as she went over to him, and pulled him in her arms and kissed him on the head.

Shhh, it's okay let it out baby, you'll feel so much better beautiful. Kiara pushed softly.

I-it's hard to puke. JJ whimpered.

Aww baby, don't worry I'll help you out with it. Kiara asked softly, as she used a warm hand and pushed gently on his stomach, to help bring it all out. 

JJ just gagged, holding it in. 

Hey, no, no don't hold it in bubba, let your intestines rest for a while, just let it out, you're doing so good. 

It's hurting Kiara. JJ just whispered out.

JJ must feel really sick, because he wouldn't call her Kiara, he would call her Bubba, princess or baby. 

I know bubba, I know but if you let it all out it will help. Kiara says softly.

They all went home, and JJ felt better already. 

Hi my lovely readers!

This wasn't requested, just thought I should have a go at it. 

Anyway, hoped you like it. 

Until next time!

~ Stay safe