Paralysed

Sarah was diagnosed with paralysis, after having a brick falling on her foot.

Baby! Sarah shouted out.

John B heard his wife calling him, he abandoned his coffee, and walked upstairs to his wife.

What's up bubba? John B questioned, as he walked in the room.

I need help to get in my chair, can you help me get off the bed. Sarah questioned.

Aww baby, of course I can, I will always be here to help and support you baby. JB promised as he helped her in her wheelchair.

There you go bubba. JB said happily.

I got a surprise for you baby. JB explains.

Ooh what? Sarah eagerly asked.

Aha, you'll see soon enough Sarah rose Cameron. JB joked.

Aww. Sarah pouted.

John B was moving the bed into the lounge, so it was easy access for them to get up.

John B got Sarah settled on the couch in their room, while he was doing the lounge.

John B got the spare bed from the spare bedroom, because if he got their bed Sarah would see the surprise.

John B placed the duvet. Pillows and comforter on the bed, he fluffed the pillows, and placed them next to each other on the two sides of the bed.

Sarah it's ready! Coming up to get ya baby. John B shouted, as he went to go get his girl.

Okay, ready bubba. John B asked.

Yep! Sarah simply stated.

John B and Sarah used the stair lift to go downstairs.

Okay close your eyes Sarah. John B requested.

Okay! Sarah places a hand over eyes.

Okay, ta da, you can open them baby. John B exclaimed.

Sarah opened her eyes, and had tears pooling in her eyes, she didn't know what to say or do, she was so happy.

Do you like it baby? JB asked nervously.

I don't like it baby, I love it!! Sarah shouted in excitement.

John B was so glad she loved it, he would do anything for her, big or small.

Awww, that's good baby. JB praised happily.

Thanks so much for this John B. Sarah stated with happy tears.

No problem baby, you know I would do anything for you, big or small. JB spoke out.

I know, this means so much to me! Sarah shouted in joy.

I love you baby girl! JB whispers, as he kissed her softly on the lips.

I love you so much too John B! Sarah said as she leaned into the kiss.

Hi my readers!!

This was also requested, hope you like it!

Vote, comment and suggest!

~ stay safe 😊