Sick kiara

Kiara woke up feeling stuffed up and dizzy she thought nothing of it until she stood up and a small whimper came from her mouth loud enough for JJ to wake up he rubbed his eyes tiredly and saw his girl hunched up sitting on the side of the bed whimpering without spooking her he called out her name.

Kie sweetheart? Said JJ

Kie turned round and buried her head into his chest as JJ rubbed her back to provide some sort of comfort he could feel her shaking so he wrapped his arms around her to provide some warmth.

What's up baby? Asked JJ as he twisted a piece of her brownish locks in his fingers gently to ease the pain.

My throat hurts I'm achy and I feel like shit. Replied kiara, he could tell his girl was in pain it was in her voice.

Aww baby girl I'm so sorry what can I do to help my love? JJ said with compassion and kindness in his voice.

I don't know, can you do what you were just doing please, Kiara said with her scratchy throat, gesturing to her hair.

Aww of course I can angel anything to help my beautiful girl. JJ said as he placed a soft kiss on the top of her head he eventually felt her body get heavy as he continued to play with her hair and as he looked down he saw his sick but beautiful girl sleeping on his chest.

He sat there for a few minutes just enjoying this time but then he noticed the time he had to make dinner for them but he couldn't bear to move her but he know he had to, he slowly and gently carried her head off his chest and placed her head down on the pillow next to him and placed the duvet back on her body and kissed her head while he went downstairs to cook dinner.

He dished up the soup which will be good on her throat he placed it into her favourite bowl and took out a spoon and made her a glass of juice once it was already he went up to wake his ill baby girl when he walked in his girl was still asleep strands of hair on her face and on the pillow his heart sank at the sight of his girl in bed sick.

Kie baby. JJ said as he gently tapped her shoulder to wake her up she moved a bit but stayed still again.

Baby girl time to eat some soup it's in your favourite bowl and I got you some juice to go with it. JJ said gently as he tapped her shoulder again she opened her brown eyes to be met with green ones she smiled tiredly.

Yay. Kiara said as she pulled the covers off with the help of JJ they made it to the lounge where they ate their dinner, KIara left half of hers and JJ didn't mind at all.

I couldn't eat all of it baby it was really nice though good on my throat. Replied Kiara with her scratchy throat.

Hey it's okay I'm not mad I'm just glad you still have your appetite. JJ said sweetly with a smile.

When JJ finished his he tidied the bowls and placed them in the sink ready for tomorrow.

They both got dressed into clean clothes while JJ helped his girl get changed they settled into bed with KIara on his chest and his hand going to her hair playing with it like before.

Night baby girl love you. Replied JJ with a soft voice

Night J love you too. kie replied with a half asleep voice

Once she was asleep he leaned his head back instead of scooting down by not waking the sleeping girl.