Struggling

it was one morning when JJ was struggling to keep up with his dad's physio, he was scared to ask his wife, but he also knew she would do anything for him and his dad. 

Dad, time to go to the hospital for physical therapy. JJ replies nervously as he approached his dad. 

I'm not going anywhere! Luke exclaims as he focuses back on his motorcycle.

JJ knew this was going to happen, so he kept going on until he listened which ended up being the worst thing to do.

You can't make me do shit boy, go back to your friends and don't see me again. Luke gnarled angrily. 

JJ got up and held his hand up to his face, and felt a big bruise forming on the side of his cheek, 

JJ arrives at the chateau, he opens the door, and walks up to the bedroom, Kiara notices her husband, but also knew something happened with Luke. 

Baby, can I come in? 

She heard a slight yes, so she took that, as she opened the door she caught him lying  on the bed with his head buried in the pillow. 

Oh baby, Kiara mutters as she walks towards him and gets up in the bed and picks up his head softly and gently places it in his lap, and takes off his cap, and massages through his hair. 

It's getting too hard to cope with. JJ sobs out. 

I know baby, I know but you got me and the rest to help out. Kiara whispers out. 

Hmm, yeah. JJ sighs. 

Baby, can you keep doing what you're doing to my hair, it's making me sleepy, and I'm tired, I haven't slept for 2 days. JJ stressed out. 

Kiara knew he hasn't slept, he wasn't with it, he turned down every idea, he had big black circles under his eyes, and his blonde hair a mess. 

Of course I can baby, just relax and close your eyes and go to sleep. Kiara whispers out. 

That's it baby, relax and fall asleep., I'm here for you. Kiara spoke out. 

JJ had little snores leaving his mouth as he fell to sleep in his girlfriend's arms. 

Kiara placed a small soft kiss in his hair, telling him she's still here. 

They both fall asleep, hoping for a peaceful night.