Fight

It was one night when the pogues were out and watching a war film with a can Pepsi and popcorn.

I gotta pee! Pope whispers to JJ

Seriously? I gotta go too to be fair. JJ says apologetically as him and pope stand up and walk before being stopped by a question from kiara.

Wait. You're gonna wring it out for each other? Kiara said to be clear.

Yeah we need to go. JJ says more like a statement.

Ugh. Kiara says to nobody in particular, as she rolls her eyes and goes back to her drink while watching the film.

This feels better than a blow job! Pope says while do his business.

Yeah, like you know what a blow job feels like. JJ responds as he zips up his pants and waits for pope.

This is what I think a blow job would feel like. Pope says.

Yeah. Hurry up pope! JJ says as he gets impatient.

Okay, okay I'm done. Pope responds as he zips up his zipper on his pants.

JJ and pope walk back round to see kiara, but gets stopped by Rafe, topper and Kelce.

Hi guys. We're just going. JJ replies as he goes to walk but gets pushed back.

Yeah, come on guys let us through. Pope pipes up.

No I don't think so. Rafe replies as he goes to pope and takes him back the neck with one arm and drags him.

Topper and kelce grab JJ and topper takes JJ by the neck while kelce kicks him in different places.

Kiara hears what's happening and goes to them and sees topper, kelce, and Rafe picking up her boyfriend JJ and her best friend pope and runs over to them.

Let go of him topper! Kiara screams while hitting him with a pole, but instead tightens his grip on JJ.

You facist asshole. Kiara shouts as she continues hitting topper.

Pope is fighting Rafe but fails as he has a tight grip on his neck and tries to yell out for his friend Kie, when kiara looks round she sees Rafe strangling pope and goes to attack him, kiara manages to jump on him but Rafe ends up swinging and knocks kiara off his back, while going back to pope.

Kiara gets up and thinks of something she grabs a gun from JJ's bag but ends up putting the gun back and grabs a lighter and a matchstick to light. She looks back and watches them attacking each other. Kiara hits the match and waves it on the film curtain.

The curtain goes in flames and the bottom, the whole crowd exclaims and makes a run for it, while kiara goes up and punches all the boys like Rafe, kelce and topper they all let go of JJ and pope and make a run for it.

Hey guys you okay? Kiara asks the two who are on the floor coughing.

Y-yeah fine thanks. JJ and pope respond.

You didn't have to do that kie. Pope says while coughing.

Oh please, I saved your ass, come on guys. Kiara suggests while wrapping s shoulder round their shoulders.

They all get in the Twinkie, kiara driving while pope and JJ sleeping in the back, JJ in his seat with his back on the chair and his head against the door. Pope laying down where kie usually sits and sleeping peacefully.

The boys all wake up to hear the sound of the Twinkie pulling up in the driveway.

Kiara gets out first and turns the engine off and closes the drivers door.

Come on boys, let's go in. Kiara says as she opens the door for them.

They all get out and head to bed, pope in his room and JJ with kie in their room sleeping softly. Until kie heard her boyfriend cry and whimper.

Dad please, please I'll do anything don't hurt me again. JJ whimpers out while sobs leave his mouth.

Kiara rolls over and brings his head gently into her body and runs her fingers through his hair and he sobs louder.

Shhh, shhh I got you bubba, you're safe okay no one's is gonna hurt you. Kiara whispers softly in his ear.

JJ sobs become quieter and Just the occasional sniffles leave his mouth and he relaxes in his girlfriend's warmth.

Hey, you okay baby? Kiara asks as she still pets his head gently.

Y-yeah what's going on? JJ says as he tries to remember what happened.

You had a nightmare sweetheart, about your dad. Kiara replies gently.

Oh, I'm sorry. JJ says with complete sadness in his voice.

Hey, no it's okay I don't mind. Kiara agrees gently as she feels JJ's head sink further into her.

Shh it's okay, go back to sleep I m here if you need anything baby. Kiara shushes softly.

Mhmm, thanks baby. JJ thanks as he succumbs to sleep.

No problem bubba! Glad I could help my baby. Kiara replies as she falls asleep herself with JJ in her arms.

Hi guys sorry for this chapter, I hope you guys like it!

I'll be uploading more later on in the night!

So leave any comments or suggestions in the box below.

Remember to vote too!