John B's nightmare

It was midnight after spending the day with the rest of the pogues John B and Sarah were exhausted after today they went to sleep straightaway after getting ready for bed until their peaceful night got interrupted.

Start of nightmare

Sarah and John were walking down the street until they heard gunshots from where they were.

Baby are you okay? John B replied looking over every inch of Sarah

I've b-been s-shot! Sarah weakly replied holding onto her chest

John B quickly took his jumper off and placed it on the wound to stop the bleeding but the blood seeped through the jumper it was too late.

J-John B I-I love y-you. Sarah said above a whisper as she took her last breath.

No no no Sarah baby please come back I need you Sarah wake up..

end of nightmare

John B shoots straight up in bed gasping for breath he eventually wakes Sarah and Sarah didn't know what was happening.

Hey baby she it's okay I'm here what's up shhh it's okay. Sarah replied in a sweet voice

I-I had a nightmare that you w-were s-shot and you died in my arms. John B said while sobbing.

Aww baby c'mere, Sarah pulls John B to her chest while stroking his hair to calm him down.

I'm here okay I'm not going anywhere I got you, you're here safe in my arms. Sarah shushes softly.

He eventually falls asleep in her arms and Sarah does the same.