Fight

It was one night John B wasn't home and it was starting to worry Sarah, as she started a small pace round the hall, she noticed the door close.

WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU!! Sarah shouted

John B didn't know what to say, he hurt his strong baby girl.

I was at the wreck with the guys. John B says the obvious.

NO YOU WASN'T, BECAUSE I CALLED KIARA, AND SHE SAID JJ OR HER HAVEN'T SEEN YOU. Sarah replies with anger.

SO, I COULD HAVE BEEN DOING SOMETHING, EVERYTHING DOESN'T ALWAYS HAVE TO CONCERN YOU SARAH. John B replies shouting too.

Those words rip through Sarah like a knife, how could her husband be that hurtful and cruel.

DOESN'T CONCERN ME? DOESN'T CONCERN ME, IM YOUR WIFE JOHN B, AND YOUR FAMILY. Sarah replies with a hint of hurt in her voice.

You're right I shouldn't have said that, I'm sorry babe. John B replies liking the floor at this moment, too scared to look into her eyes, so he just stares at the floor.

Sarah doesn't know what to say or do, Sarah walks up to John B and stares at him in the eyes.

You're right, you shouldn't have said that, but I know you didn't mean it, so no more arguing? Sarah replies no longer shouting.

Yeah, I'd love that baby. John B replies as he hugs her tightly.

You know I love you right? John B replies

Yes I do. Sarah responds as she giggles.