Massage

Kiara was getting home from work, and she noticed JJ's trainers weren't in the shoe rack.

As Kiara walked through the house she dropped her keys in the bowl and took off her shoes and placed them on the rack, Kiara walked through to the kitchen to pick up some fruit and chose a movie to watch while waiting for her husband to get home from work.

Kiara was halfway through her fruit and the movie as she heard the door shut loudly and she knew straight away JJ was either in pain or not in a good mood.

Kiara walked round to see her husband leaning over the table with his head in his hands, groaning.

Hi baby, what's up? Kiara asked as she placed a hand on his back and rubbed gently.

My neck is killing me, it's stiff. JJ groans out.

Aww my poor baby, do you wanna neck massage? Kiara suggested softly.

Yes please. JJ replies as he follows his wife to their bed.

Okay lay down bubba on your front. Kiara suggested as she went into the bathroom to get some moisturiser.

JJ takes off his work top and lays down, waiting for Kiara to get back.

Kiara comes back with a hot flannel and moisturiser and sets it on the bed in a small tray.

Okay I'm back baby. Kiara whispered.

Kiara jumps up and sits behind onto his calves and squirts some cream into her hand and begins to slowly massage it into his neck.

Ahhh, that's good baby. JJ replies as his eyes flutter close and lets his girl do all the work.

Kiara shows a small smile, pleased that JJ's liking it.

You liking this baby. Kiara asked softly, as she picks up the lukewarm flannel and places it on his neck and he groans with satisfaction as it begins to sink in his neck and eases the pain.

Mhmmm. I'm tired. JJ yawns out.

Then go to sleep then baby, it's okay I'll keep doing this till you fall asleep, okay baby, Kiara explains gently.

Kay Kay, thanks. JJ responds barely audible.

No problem just close your eyes and relax I got you. Kiara responds.

JJ does what his girl says and falls asleep.

Kiara carries on with what she's doing and watches slight small snores come from her husbands mouth.

Sleep well my baby. Kiara whispers.