Flu

JJ and Kiara are in bed sleeping, and JJ woke up feeling stuffy and lightheaded and his head was pounding.

JJ got up to stand, but needed to sit back down as he nearly fainted but luckily he didn't, and just whimpered at how he couldn't breathe properly. 

Kiara woke up from her sleep as she heard her husband whimpering at the end of the bed, his head in his hands. 

Baby? Kiara whispered gently as she pulled the covers back and made her way to her crying husband. 

JJ just whimpered in response. 

Hey, what's up baby? Kiara asked softly as she pried his fingers from his head. 

I-I feel like shit. JJ replies shakily with a blocked nose. 

Aww baby. It's okay I got you. Kiara whispered gently. 

I-I can't breathe kie! JJ replies stressed as he tries to breathe. 

Hey, I know, just take some deep breaths and you'll feel better. Kiara suggested softly. 

Kiara guided him to breathe and he copied her taking deep breaths, JJ could breathe a bit better. 

T-thanks babe. JJ replies more better. 

No problem baby. Kiara exclaimed gently. 

JJ whimpered again at his head as he felt it get worse with every passing moment. 

Aww what hurts bubba? Kiara questioned as she placed a cool hand on his knee. 

My head is throbbing. JJ whispers. 

Aww sweetie, let's get you in bed and I'll be right back okay baby. Kiara states, as she goes round and helps her husband into the covers and pulling them up. 

Okay. JJ replies as he lays down waiting for his wife to come back.

Kiara walks downstairs and finds cough mixture in big bold letters.

Barely's 

Cough mixture (drowsy)

4+ and adults 

Kiara picks up the mixture and measures it out into the small cup, she places the lid back on and places it in the box and puts it back in the cupboard, as she makes her way back to her sick husband with a tray with some tomato soup and water for the soup and cough syrup. 

Baby I'm back. Kiara shouts out, as she walks in, she sees her husband without a shirt on and leaning against the pillows watching a random TV show, he notices Kiara and turns it off. 

Hi baby, I got some things for you! Kiara says as she places the tray on the bed. 

Ooh, thanks baby. JJ exclaims as he takes the soup happily from his wife. 

Nope problem bubba! Anything for you. Kiara replies. 

JJ eats most of the soup and leaves the rest, Kiara doesn't mind at all, she takes the bowl downstairs and places it in the bin then in the dishwasher. 

Next thing you might not like but it will help colds and coughs. Kiara explains as she picks up the small cup. 

Okayyy, JJ says as he accepts the cup from Kiara with the mixture, Kiara laughs at her husbands reaction.

Cough mixture! JJ groans at the aftermath. 

Yup, it's a drowsy one the only one I could find in this house unfortunately. Kiara replies as she gets in bed with her husband and lets him snuggle in her arms. As she brushes his hair back. 

JJ yawns out from the effects of the mixture and his eyes flutter close but fights them to stay awake. 

Kiara watches him yawn and fights his eyelids open so she reassures him it's okay to go to sleep. 

Baby, it's okay to fall asleep it's the mixture making you sleepy baby. Kiara shushes softly. 

Shhh it's okay go to sleep bubba I'm here. Kiara replies in a motherly manner. 

Mhmm okay. JJ replies already half asleep. 

Kiara watches JJ's eyes fluttering close and soon his body becomes heavy, notifying her that JJ is asleep, 

JJ falls asleep deeply, and little snores leave his mouth as he sleeps. 

Kiara decides she gonna catch a couple of hours before he wakes up.

Kiara falls asleep comfortably with JJ on her chest sleeping peacefully. 

Hi guys!!

Sorry if this is a long or short chapter, hope you like it. 

Sorry if these ain't really good, school is kicking my ass.

Remember to vote, suggestions and feedback.

Means so much to me. 

Stay Safe

Until next time!!