Stomach pain JJ Maybank

One night in bed, Kiara and JJ were to bed early as JJ had bad stomach cramps, they all got changed and washed, Kiara was singing a song to help JJ fall asleep. 

Owww. JJ whimpers as he clenches his fists and drags his knees up to his chest to help stop it. 

Baby? Kiara replies barely awake. 

Owww, JJ just groans. 

Aww baby hey, hey shhh it's okay please calm down bubba. Kiara shushes softly as she picks up he clenched fists and unclenches them and shushes softly. 

Shhh, shhh it's okay bubba I got you just breathe. Kiara soothes rubbing his hands gently. 

It hurts. JJ whimpers out. 

I know sweetheart, I know. Kiara replies sweetly. 

Kiara pulls his body to her's gently and let him cuddle into her chest and nuzzle in. 

Shhh it's okay, shhh I got you baby. Kiara soothes as she places a hand under his night shirt and rubs gently to provide comfort.

Mmmmm, that feels good, Baby. JJ responds sleepily. 

That's good bubba, glad I could help my baby feel better. Kiara replies as she keeps a hand under.

 Mmmhmm. JJ replies as his eyes flutter closed. 

You can fall asleep bubba, I'm here, I got you in my arms. Kiara exclaims. 

Okay baby. JJ falls asleep with Kiara do soft ministrations. 

Kiara watches as he slowly sinks into her chest and she wears a sweet smile looking glad she could help her boyfriend. 

Sleep well my love. Kiara replies. 

Hi my loves, this was one draft I got sent ages ago I don't know who from but whoever it is, hoped you liked it. 

Stay safe 

❤️ Chlo ~