Mom's funeral

It was one morning and JJ was in his room waiting to go out surfing, he heard his dad clatter downstairs, until he hears his name being called.

JJ get your ass down here!! Luke shouts out

JJ knows he was in a bad mood today, so he just grabbed his shoes and bag and rushed downstairs.

Hi dad? JJ responded nervously as he walked to him.

Boy, your mom's funeral is coming up soon, so be ready for today at 12:30, also wear one of your suits. Luke replied, as he went back to clattering.

JJ's eyes were full with tears, he missed his mom so much, and today was his funeral, how was he gonna cope? How is he gonna do his eulogy to her?

Okay dad. JJ's voices as he can notice the tears in his voice.

He goes outside and places his bag on his back, then hops on his motorcycle to the sea, where they all surf.

Kiara was already there when he arrived, Sarah and John B were there too. JJ knew pope and Cleo wasn't here because their son was sick and pope didn't feel good.

JJ was wiping his eyes trying to stop the tears but it was impossible and he just sobbed, he then turned round and placed his hands on the motorcycle seat.

Kiara was talking with Sarah and she noticed JJ's motorcycle and she looked for him, but she noticed her husband leaning with his head on his hands, on the seat of the motorcycle.

Kiara said give me a minute to the group, they all noticed JJ but he didn't look too good, so they left it to Kiara.

Kiara runs over to him and she sees his body shaking, and she touched his back and that made him jump but then he lifted his head and turned around noticing it was his wife Kiara.

Bubba, hey what's up baby. Kiara responded as she took him in her arms and took his red cap off and placed it on the hood of the motorcycle and raked her fingers softly through his neck and up to his hair.

M-my mom's funeral is today at 12:30, and I'm s-scared to go, I miss her so much, c-can you come? JJ asked shyly but no longer sobbing.

Kiara's husband was crumbling to pieces, he loved his mom, she even struggled to get him out of her bed when the sheets needed changing or when she wanted to go out for a walk with him. But Kiara being Kiara always went where her husband went even if it's to a funeral, she'll still come, either way.

Aww baby, I'm so sorry about that, and of course I'll come with you, remember we're in it together. Kiara whispered.

Thanks, what's the time kie? JJ asked, but jokingly asked as well.

Umm, ever heard of a phone, or watch. Kiara joked as she looked over at the time and noticed it was  12:01. So they had 29 minutes to get ready.

It's 12:01 baby, so we got 29 minutes to get ready. Kiara exclaims.

Let's go then wifey. JJ giggles

Haha, let's go then hubby. Kiara responds.

They both arrive at the chateau, where they are getting ready for the funeral, Kiara wearing a black dress with black heels. JJ wearing a suit with black shoes.

Kiara's outfit