Breakdown

It was day with the pogues at the chateau while surfboarding kiara was with JJ, pope was with Cleo and John B was with Sarah, it was going so good until John B got a phone call from shoupe.

JB: Hello

S: HI John B

JB: what's up?

S: well I'm so sorry but we found your father in the sea with a head wound he was apparently in there for 2 days to be exact we're so very sorry for your loss John B any questions call me. shoupe replied sadly

JB: um... oh okay thank you for letting me know.  John B replied shakily

John B just ends the call and places it in his short pockets and desperately tries to not breakdown, Sarah sees this from where she is and tells the guys she's going to be a few minutes she walks up to John B and her heart melts at the sight.

Baby? Sarah whispers

John B looks up and that's when he breaks, Sarah notices this and takes John B in her arms to let him cry his emotions out, she softly shushes him and uses her fingers to run through his hair to try and calm him down.

He's dead Sarah! He's dead and I have nothing left the shoupe told me!! John B mutters out while sobbing in Sarah's arms.

I know baby I know but you have me you have KI, pope and JJ. Sarah says softly

I know b-but I want my dad Sarah, I want my dad!! John B says shakily no longer sobbing.

I know baby it's okay shhh shall we go back to the guys or do you wanna go home 

H-home please. John B mutters out just above a whisper.
Okay bubba we can do that let's just tell the guys okay bubbas. Sarah says In a sweet voice
Okay. John B says quietly

They both get up and intertwining hands as they walk to the rest of the group where they're all having lunch.
When they get there they all say there HI's and yo's then they notice something's up Sarah is the first to pick up on this as John B is trying to hold his emotions in so Sarah is the first one to speak.
Hi guys so I know you know something is wrong which is true but basically John B got a call from the Sheriff, as she speaks she looks at John B to see if Sarah is alright to carry on she gets the signal by him squeezing her hands.
And erm.. Big John was pronounced dead two days ago they only found out now how he died. He died from a massive head wound so we're going to call it a day.
Everyone is in shock and sadness creeps up on their face expressions as they all go to hug them John B appreciates the hug they all say there goodbyes and their sorries.
John B and Sarah walk up to their car and get in Sarah drives back to their apartment what they share Sarah, parks the car as they walk up to their door John B goes straight to their room, Sarah gives him a little bit of space to calm down until he wants to talk, she makes them both coffee and Sarah suggests she's not going to be cooking tonight so they'll just order take out.
As Sarah walks in to their room john B is fast asleep with his shoes on her heart melts at the sight so she gently creeps in and removes his shoes gently and gently placed him under the duvet she pulls the duvet up and gives him a soft kiss on the head she walks out and watches their favourite show while drinking coffee and suggesting what to order she orders Chinese for them, she hears the bell and thanks the driver she plates up the takeout and goes to wake up John B.
Bubba?  Sarah gently touches his shoulder 
No response
Baby time to wake up I bought takeout your favourite Chinese. She touches his shoulder again.
John B opens his eyes and rubs them tiredly
Come on baby let's go eat. Sarah suggests softly
John B stands up with Sarah's help and walks out with her and gives him his food while she eats hers. They finish the takeout and. Sarah takes their plates and leaves them in the sink to wash in the morning they both get in their Pjs and get ready they both go out and get into their bed.
John B cuddles into her side while Sarah strokes his hair the way he likes it then they both fall asleep in each other arms.