Work related

"Quick Transmute President Strategy Game" Author: Dieyi y

    Qiao Qing The elite men she has dated with are either rich or expensive, and they don't have the three things of wealth, sex, power, and none of them are her targets for sex.

    And her motto is: the wise hunter always appears as the prey.

    Domineering, noble, gentle, indifferent, and playful CEOs, under Qiao Qing's silent trap, fell step by step into the gentle trap woven by her.

    Affectionate CEOs:

    "You are so pure and beautiful, like the only ray of light in my world."

    "The moment I met you, I never knew that I could love someone so deeply. "

    "Qiao Qiao, marry me."

    Qiao Qing smiled lightly, "I'm sorry, I refuse!"

    And when there was no novelty, all the CEOs were dumped without exception.

    As a result, once she was hit by a car, Qiao Qing bound a president strategy game system.

    System: Your task is to design a reasonable plot as Cinderella, use everything to attack various presidents, and meet the conditions for becoming a wealthy family before returning to the real world.

    Qiao Qing blinked: I know this one well! ! !

    [World]

    World 1: The rich second generation in the game (End)

    World 2: Boyfriend brother is the president (End)

    World 3: Everyone loves me in love (End)

    World 4: False downcast really rich president (End)

    World Five: Cinderella in the noble school is green tea (End)

    World Six: An intern with a snack machine (End)

    Extra World: 18-line vase beauty is a voice actor (End)

    Extra World: Childhood sweetheart (End)

    Reading guide:

    1. The heroine is scum (the first story is sweet and not scumbag)

    2. Warning for the large Shura field! !

    Content tags: Slap in the face, sweet text, fast travel, cool text

    Search keywords: Protagonist: Qiao Qing ┃ Supporting role: "Quickly wear a little green tea" please add to favorites ┃ Others: The next "Quickly wear white moonlight is sweet as poison" One-sentence

    introduction: Scheming provocative

    intention: If you want everything, you must work hard