False downcast really rich president (1)

return
Fast Travel President Strategy Game
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 66

    Qiao Qing returned to the space and heard the familiar electronic sound of the system.

    [Congratulations to the host for completing the task. 】 Qiao Qing, who was sitting on the sofa, was a little puzzled, "System, why     didn't I get

    notified of completing the mission this time, and I automatically stayed in the mission world."

To the heart of the host. 】

    Qiao Qing nodded, "Okay."

    【Ask the host, do you need to erase the memory of the mission world. 】

    Qiao Qing's clear eyes were deserted, and she said slowly, "Need."

    [Amnestics in progress]

    [Amnestics completed, may the host enter the mission world. 】

    Qiao Qing frowned slightly, "Yes."

    [Mission transmission in progress]

    [Transmission completed, I wish the host a happy mission! ]

    "President, our company is currently suffering serious losses. If this project is not closed in time, it may eventually declare bankruptcy."

    Secretary Zhang's words reached Qiao Qing's ears.

    Qiao Qing raised her eyes slightly, and glanced at Secretary Zhang's nervous face with her dark eyes. She raised her slender brows, and said with a half-smile: "So you asked me to give up this project? Are you teaching me how to do things? "

    The slender white fingers tapped the black tabletop lightly.

    Secretary Zhang was a little speechless.

    He glanced at Qiao Qing's face quietly, the other's eyes were very oppressive, and in just a few minutes there was a thin layer of cold sweat on his forehead,

    he had no choice but to resist the panic in his heart, and respectfully said: "This is the best Method, we don’t have much liquidity now, if we don’t stop the loss in time, all the liquidity will be locked up, and the company’s operation will be very difficult.” “I know.

    ”

    Qiao Qing closed her eyes, waved to Secretary Zhang, and signaled him to go out.

    Seeing that Qiao Qing didn't listen to him, Secretary Zhang looked anxious. Before the "President"

    could speak, Qiao Qing opened her eyes calmly. She said calmly, "I see.

    " With those calm words, Secretary Zhang felt a little more fearful for no reason.

    He pursed his lips, hesitated to speak, but because of Qiao Qing's majesty, he swallowed what he wanted to say.

    "Okay, President."

    He lowered his eyes, sighed, and then turned and left the office.

    Qiao Qing stretched out her hand and rubbed her swollen and painful temples. The original owner's emotions were too strong, so in the process of accepting her, she even accepted the other party's resentment. Now her heart is very uneasy.

    Organized the memory of the original owner.

    The original owner grew up in an orphanage, and was used to the impermanence of the world and the warmth and coldness of human relationships.