9

return
Fast Travel President Strategy Game
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 74

    Qiao Qing was discharged from the hospital after a few days of recuperation.

    The previous events changed the relationship between Ji Qingyi and Qiao Qing all of a sudden.

    This change is very subtle, but there is a slight difference in the atmosphere.

    Secretary Zhang thought about it while watching the relationship between the two.

    Qiao Qing went to talk about cooperation today and asked Ji Qing to follow.

    The two came out of the company after talking about the project.

    Just happened to meet an acquaintance.

    A man with an average appearance, but his whole body reveals that he is rich appeared in front of Ji Qingyi and Qiao Qing.

    "Yo~~ What a coincidence, how did you meet Ji Shaole?"

    He spoke in a eccentric tone, saying it was Ji Shao, but the obvious disdain in his eyes was very conspicuous.

    Among the dandies, there are many people who don't like Ji Qingyi. At first, they just looked at the face of Ji's family and didn't dare to offend Ji Qingyi too much.

    It's different now, Ji's family is down, and Ji Qingyi is still nothing.

    Li Quanli thought about it like this, the disgust in his eyes almost overflowed.

    Ji Qingyi looked at Li Quanli with his dark eyes, he was an old acquaintance, but he was still as naive as ever.

    He didn't want to argue with the other party too much, and he didn't intend to pay attention to it.

    "Let's go."

    Turning around, he said to Qiao Qing, his tone very calm.

    Qiao Qing raised her eyebrows, glanced at Li Quanquan with her moist eyes, and nodded. "Okay."

    She didn't say much.

    Although she felt that the visitor was not kind, if Ji Qing didn't intend to cause trouble, she didn't want to cause trouble either.

    The servant behind Li Quanli saw Ji Qingyi's timid appearance, and sneered, "Hey, when did Ji Shao, who was flamboyant back then, become so timid?"

    The others booed and said: "This is not cowardly, this clearly sees the facts." "Now that Ji's

    family is gone, why does Ji Qingyi have any airs?"

    "Yes, this time Ji's family has collapsed , How can he still have the money to be chic!"

    The group of people burst into laughter immediately after talking.

    Qiao Qing frowned her beautiful brows, her bright eyes looked at the group of people, and when her pink lips parted slightly, she wanted to say something.

    Ji Qing also took her hand, and said calmly: "Let's go."

    His dark and clear eyes were as calm as the surface of a lake, without causing any waves.

    Qiao Qing didn't understand why Ji Qingyi could bear it so much, she couldn't stand it even if she wasn't the person involved.

    Moist eyes stayed on Ji Qingyiqing's handsome face for two seconds, bit his lips slightly, and responded softly: "Okay."