Extra

return
Fast Travel President Strategy Game
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 143 Extra

    1.

    After accidentally getting Qiao Qing's cell phone, Jiang Yiyue realized that his wife turned out to be his famous black fan—【It's Qiao Meiren】! ! !

    Every time he finished posting a post, he would go to the comment section to find Qiao Qing's account, to see if she had commented or liked him.

    However every time it's a disappointment.

    It's just that Jiang Yiyue never expected that Qiao Qing had been active under his nose for so many years with a trumpet.

    If it weren't for this accident, it is estimated that this secret will never be revealed one day.     He came up to Qiao Qing with his mobile phone, with a smile on his face, and said in a gentle voice: "Honey

    , should you explain to me?"

Feeling guilty.

    She coughed lightly, and said confidently, "You never asked me."

    In fact, it's quite interesting to scold Jiang Yiyue once in a while, and sometimes it's really fun to watch the comments being biased by her.

    Jiang Yiyue raised his eyebrows, "I didn't ask?"

    He smiled, and jokingly raised the corners of his mouth, "I guess my wife blackmails her husband, and you are the only one."

    Qiao Qing didn't think there was anything wrong, she rolled her eyes, Sophie said: "Maybe there are people like me, but we don't know."

    She was sure that Jiang Yiyue would not do anything to her, so she spoke confidently.

    Jiang Yiyue was helpless, and put his big arms around Qiao Qing's slender waist, "Tell me, how long have you been cheating on me?"

    In his memory, there were only a few years of impressions, and that was because before [it was Qiao Meiren] Ah] I don't have much fame, and I only noticed this black fan when the comments were high up every time.

    Qiao Qing hugged Jiang Yiyue's neck with her white and shiny arms, her eyes became crescent moons when she smiled, and said with a smile, "No more, no less, only ten years or so." "Oh?

    "

    Jiang Yiyue suddenly became interested, and he asked, "So long??"

    Qiao Qing said lightly, "Yeah, since the day you became a star, you haven't stopped being black."

    Jiang Yiyue originally Some depressed mood suddenly opened up, and he smiled slightly, "So you are in a place I don't know, and you have followed me for more than ten years?" Qiao Qing smiled, and her eyebrows and eyes were tinged with tenderness, "

    Yes , My Mr. Jiang."

    As if remembering the naive thoughts before, she explained in a soft voice: "What I thought before was that so many people like you, but I'm just one of them, and that one might as well be the one who hates you , come into your line of sight, let you see me."

    With a chuckle, "It turns out that I succeeded too."

    Both of them wanted to get into each other's eyes without knowing each other.

    Jiang Yiyue scratched Qiao Qing's nose, and he laughed dumbfounded, "Although this method is very special, but..."

    Qiao Qing pouted, "But what?