2

return
Fast Travel President Strategy Game
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

chapter 2

    After playing a round, Qiao Qing quit the game without saying hello.

    Then, Qin Yang came with news.

    [Master Moshang]: "Don't play yet?"

    After seeing the message, he didn't choose to reply to him.

    Instead, he carefully browsed Tan Yang's Moments and Penguin Space.

    I have collected a lot of information, the most important thing is that the other party is only a sophomore, and judging from his recent circle of friends, although he is not from Jiazhou, he will often come here to play.

    From the picture, it doesn't look like friends of the opposite sex.

    Qiao Qing saved the pictures of several stores in Qin Yang Space, then searched these stores, found a store with an acceptable price, and was the closest to her school, stole a few pictures on Weibo, and used the pictures Technology has undergone a transformation.

    It was almost impossible to see the original style, so I was relieved.

    In the next few days, Qiao Qing looked very busy. If the upline was invited, she would play a round or two with Tan Yang, and she would not open the mic, and the offline would not say hello after the call.

    Tan Yang would send her messages sometimes, and she would reply sometimes, but it was very brief, and sometimes she simply chose not to reply.

    Seeing that the other party sent her messages more and more frequently, even a little emotionally, just like that, the National Day holiday was approaching.

    If Qiao Qing's prediction is correct, the other party should come here.

    The fire was almost brewing, and the day before the National Day holiday, she used the picture she had taken before to post a circle of friends.

    [It's Qiao Qiao]: I'm sorry, I shouldn't judge fish by its appearance, and stepped on the pit. (crying) (crying)

    [Picture]

    The fish in the photo looks very fresh and tender, and the soup around the fish is thick and white. With the embellishment of green onion and bright red pepper, it makes people appetite.

    This store has received rave reviews, but this dish has been controversial. Those who like it like it very much, and those who don't like it really don't like it.

    Tan Yang posted this Moments before, but he just mentioned the fish casually, the focus was on other things, and Qiao Qing sensed the opportunity from this little detail.

    This circle of friends is only visible to Tan Yang.

    Tan Yang commented on the circle of friends posted at noon.

    【Master Moshang】: This store has more popular features, you can try it if you have the opportunity.

    During the National Day holiday, Qiao Qing naturally chose to go home. Her home is in the local area. She chose this school because she didn't want to go out, and she was afraid that she would not be used to eating in other places.

    But because of Qin Yang, she planned to go back in two days.

    Seeing that Qiao Qing didn't comment, Tan Yang frowned. Recently, [It's Qiao Qiao] seemed to be very busy to him.