Extra: Wang Yi's ending

return
Fast Travel President Strategy Game
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 36 Extra (End)

    Wang Yi knew that this day was Qiao Qing's birthday, so he prepared for a long time to surprise Qiao Qing.

    He knew that Qiao Qing wanted a warm home and liked animals and flowers, but he didn't want to spend time raising these things, which was very troublesome.

    So I made a mini cabin by myself. There are animals, flowers and plants that Qiao Qing likes, as well as her and him. Looking at it, I feel very warm.

    In order to achieve the expected feeling, he spent a long time making these little things, so this gift has also been prepared for a long time.

    He smiled contentedly when he saw the finished product.

    When he called Qiao Qing and found out that she was in another city, he vaguely felt that something was wrong.

    But I still turned down everything, and quickly booked a plane ticket to go there.

    Wang Yi saw Xu Yanyi at the entrance of the company, his peach blossom eyes raised slightly, and when he was about to walk over to say hello, he saw Qiao Qing.

    Qiao Qing had a bright and sweet smile on her fair face, and her eyes were shining, as if Xu Yanyi was the only one in her eyes.

    Her trotting movements were extraordinarily cheerful, as if she was very happy.

    Wang Yi's heart trembled slightly, he stopped when he was about to step out, and looked at the two smiling people in front of him, joking with each other.

    Just because he has loved, he knows exactly what it is like for Qiao Qing to love someone.

    The slender fingers were clenched slightly, and the eyes were slightly sunken.

    He was very unwilling in his heart, so he followed the two to the Aijia Dessert House.

    The name of this dessert house is very familiar, Wang Yi heard Qiao Qing mention it.

    It was just because the Aijia Dessert House was closed, and Qiao Qing complained for a long time, but he only regarded it as a small matter at the time.

    After comforting Qiao Qing and taking her to eat other desserts, Qiao Qing was very happy, so he forgot about it in a blink of an eye.

    Seeing this name suddenly, Wang Yi's heart unexpectedly shook.

    He finally knew where he was compared to Xu Yanyi.

    Looking at the two people with sweet smiles through the transparent glass, they looked down at the gift box in their hands.

    Laughed self-deprecatingly.

    Standing not far away, watching as if masochistic, her heart throbbed slightly.

    It wasn't until the curtains were closed, until he witnessed Xu Yanyi's careful arrangement, that he left as if he had figured it out.

    Wang Yi doesn't know what other people's love is like, but when his future is unclear and Qiao Qing has a better choice around him, he chooses to be fulfilled and let go.

    Qiao Qing told him back then: You must tell her if you have anything to do.

    He always kept it in his heart.

    But as a man, he has a sense of responsibility!

    He didn't want Qiao Qing to bet with him on this uncertain future.