13

return
Fast Travel President Strategy Game
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 78

    Li tried his best to take in the expressions of the two of them, and lightly hooked the corners of his lips.

    He gently put down the wine glass in his hand, swept his dark eyes across the two, sneered, and said teasingly: "You seem to be surprised to see me?"

    Ji Qing also raised his thick black eyebrows, he held Qiao Qing didn't let go of her hand, and said, "I'm quite surprised, I didn't expect Young Master Li to invite people in such a way." Everyone could hear the mockery in

    his words.

    Qiao Qing's moist and bright eyes swept around. Li Quanli was surrounded by two sturdy bodyguards, and the others looked at them not very politely.

    After retracting her gaze, she lowered her eyes slightly to hide the thoughts in her eyes, and she didn't interrupt.

    Listening to Ji Qingyi's words, the attendants said to Ji Qingyi, "What are you talking about? It's your honor that Shao Li can invite you over here." Someone nodded in agreement, "Yes, yes, don't be

    ignorant Anyway."

    Ji Qing also sneered after hearing this, glanced at the two of them with his dark eyes, and then fell on Li Quanquan, not caring what the two said at all.

    "Young Master Li also thinks so?"

    Li tried his best to stand up, and when he came to Ji Qingyi, he was a little shorter than Ji Qingyi, but his eyes were as sharp as Ji Qingyi.

    He hooked his lips and smiled, and said calmly: "Isn't it because you are worried about Ji Shao's arrogance, and the little ones, please don't move?"

    Ji Qingyi smiled on his lips, and said lightly: "So Li At least I like this way of inviting people without saying hello, right?"

    "I won't show off my verbal prestige with you for a while."

    Li Quanquan's eyes fell on Qiao Qing's white and jade plate-like face, "I'm not going to let you go." I haven't invited Miss to have a drink, but today I am honored to invite Miss Qiao here."

    Turning around and sitting on the sofa, he said lazily, "Then you have to have a good time today, right?"

    Qiao Qing's slender and beautiful brows were tightly frowned, she clenched Ji Qingyi's knuckle-boned hand, and couldn't help stepping forward: "I don't really like this way of inviting people, and I don't like drinking too much. At least if it's nothing serious, can we go?"

    The tone was not very good.

    That's right, no one would be in a good mood if this matter was left on them.

    Li Lili didn't feel embarrassed at all, and the smile on the corner of his mouth deepened, "Don't worry, since we're all here, then stay at ease." His eyes fell

    on Ji Qingyi, and he said meaningfully : "Look how calm Ji Shao is, and I know it's impossible to let you go."

    Ji Qing also raised his eyes, looked at Li Quanquan, with a slightly sarcastic arc on his lips, "Li Shaodao has done so well." The big circle invited us here, so it seems unrealistic to let us go back so easily."

    Qiao Qing naturally knew.

    It's just saying that on purpose.

    Li Quanli raised his hand to applaud Ji Qingyi, and laughed, "Young Master Ji understands me, and you are worthy of opposing me for so many years." Ji Qing