Extra: (2)

return
Fast Travel President Strategy Game
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 65

    When leaving Zheng's house, Mother Zheng even wrapped a red envelope for Qiao Qing.

    Open it and see a bank card inside.

    Mother Zheng just asked Qiao Qing to take it to buy some food, but Qiao Qing didn't pay much attention at that time.

    I was shocked when I checked the balance inside, and there was actually one million in it.

    Is it true that the pocket money of rich people starts with millions?

    Qiao Qing was a little puzzled.

    Naturally, she didn't dare to accept the money, so she gave Zheng Jiayu her bank card.

    Zheng Jiayu chuckled, and returned the bank card to Qiao Qing. He said softly, "You can take what Mom gave it to you. It's her kindness."

    Qiao Qing frowned slightly, "I know that auntie It’s just that this kind of heart is too heavy, and I’m a little hard to accept it.”

    Zheng Jiayu’s thin lips raised a beautiful arc, and he joked: “You will marry me sooner or later, and all future deposits will belong to you If you keep it safe, then you have to be too scared to marry me."

    Qiao Qing was amused, "How could that be? I don't have the courage to do so."

    Zheng Jiayu hugged Qiao Qing, "My deposit is more than what my mother gave me. There are many, many, and you feel uneasy even receiving the money in this bank card, so I am afraid that you will have sleepless nights after you marry me."

    Qiao Qing's eyebrows were full of puzzlement, "Why?"

    Zheng Jiayu was very confused . Qi Shi said: "I'm not worried about the money."

    Qiao Qing gave Zheng Jiayu a tender look with her moist eyes, stretched out her slender and white hand and slapped Zheng Jiayu's arm.

    Said softly: "Okay, Zheng Jiayu, you dare to tease me like this now."

    Zheng Jiayu laughed, "Where is it, I am not here to make you mentally prepare in advance?"

    Qiao Qing's slender eyebrows raised slightly, her pink lips turned up, then she restrained the smile on the corner of her mouth, pretending to be serious and said: "Whoever said that I will marry you, it is still a matter of whether I will marry you or not! "

    "Who do you want to marry if you don't marry me?"

    Without waiting for Qiao Qing's reply, Zheng Jiayu stretched out a hand with well-defined bones and rubbed Qiao Qing's head, and said dotingly: "You are eloquent, I have always been unable to speak against you. "

    Qiao Qing complacently said: "That's not true, it's not because you let me go."

    It's a matter of course.

    This posture made Zheng Jiayu feel a little funny.

    His thin lips curled up, and he didn't say much.

    Zheng Jiayu and Qiao Qing were not in a hurry to get married, but Zheng's mother was very anxious. Ever since they met their parents that day, there was a small reminder every three days and a big reminder every seven days, so they should hurry up and choose a good date. marry.

    Zheng Jiayu has always had the idea of ​​getting married, because he is not completely indifferent to the threats from Jiang Chengbai, Lin Lang, and Xie Liangyan.