16

return
Fast Travel President Strategy Game
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 101

    Qiao Qing was on one foot, looking at the two generous backs in front of her, feeling a little embarrassed.

    It doesn't matter who you choose at this time.

    She waved her hand, "No, no, just help me go back."

    Meng Ruihe and Yan He bent slightly, their eyes were still competing with each other.

    It's just that Qiao Qing spoke, and the two of them still supported Qiao Qing down the stairs.

    After walking for a while, Qiao Qing struggled with one foot.

    Yan He and Meng Ruihe never let go of their frowns.

    Meng Ruihe took Qiao Qing's hand around her neck, and hugged Qiao Qing with her slender and powerful arms, "Go to the hospital first." Yan He looked at

    his missing hand, and seriously suspected that Meng Ruihe had noticed him. intention of.

    Qiao Qing wrapped her arms around Meng Ruihe's neck, her fair and clean face was suddenly stained with a hint of blush, adding a little color to the beautiful and sweet face.

    She looked at Meng Ruihe with rippling eyes, and refused: "It's a little late today, and it will delay your going home. You can just send me downstairs later." She lowered her eyes and pondered for a second, "And now I feel that the pain has

    eased A lot."

    Yan He put his hands in his pockets, carrying his schoolbag on one shoulder, and walked to Meng Ruihe's side.

    There was a hint of concern in the pitch-black eyes, and the brows of the thick black were frowned, "It won't waste much time, it's better to go to the hospital."

    Although Meng Ruihe didn't speak, he agreed.

    In the end, Qiao Qing couldn't hold back the two of them and went to the hospital.

    Fortunately, the foot injury was real, but it wasn't as serious as she made it out to be, otherwise she really couldn't tell.

    The doctor treated her and applied some medicine.

    It should be fine tomorrow.

    Qiao Qing looked at the two of them with a face that was as white as     a jade plate, and her eyes were full of autumn waves with embarrassment. There wasn't much problem with their feet, Yan He and Meng Ruihe both breathed a sigh of relief quietly, and relaxed their brows.

    Meng Ruihe still had a bright smile on his face, "The most important thing is that you don't have to worry about anything."

    Compared to Meng Ruihe's gentle appearance, Yan He looked a little colder, he pursed his lips, "Be careful next time.

    " unconcealed concern.

    They originally wanted to send Qiao Qing downstairs and leave, but they thought that Qiao Qing lived in an old-fashioned residential building without an elevator, so they carried Qiao Qing up.

    Let go of Qiao Qing.

    Qiao Qing was about to thank her when the door of her house opened.

    "Qiao Qiao, why are you back so late?"

    Mother Qiao's voice appeared behind her, and Qiao Qing froze suddenly. She didn't expect to let these two people see Mother Qiao.

    He quickly winked at Yan He and Meng Ruihe.