Extra: (2)

return
Fast Travel President Strategy Game
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 34 Extra (2)

    "You have such strong hands-on ability?"

    Qiao Qing couldn't help laughing, "It seems that I want to learn from you."

    Xu Yanyi said indifferently: "I can do it by myself."

    Qiao Qing curled her lips, moist He looked at Xu Yanyi with a smile in his eyes.

    "Let's eat cake."

    Xu Yanyi avoided Qiao Qing's eyes and changed the subject.

    "Okay."

    Qiao Qing said that the cake was cut into small portions, put on a plate, and then handed it to Xu Yanyi: "This first portion must be given to the hero of this cake."

    Xu Yanyi's thick black eyebrows raised slightly, jokingly Said: "You are so nice? But can you tell me why there is no fruit?"

    Qiao Qing pouted: "I like to eat fruit."

    Xu Yanyi suddenly said, "So I picked the leftovers?"

    "It's good to eat some, I still pick."

    Although Qiao Qing said so, she picked up a fork in her hand and picked a few pieces of fruit for Xu Yanyi.

    Xu Yanyi smiled, "I'm just kidding, I'm serious."

    He took out a delicate box from his pocket, and said softly, "I've prepared a small gift for you."

    Qiao Qing was surprised, and smiled happily. Joking: "I thought this was the birthday present you gave me, but I didn't expect you to have surprises one after another." "How can a

    birthday be without cake and presents?"

    Xu Yanyi put the box on the table , Pushing it in front of Qiao Qing, "Open it to see if you like it."

    Qiao Qing looked at Xu Yanyi with a curious expression on her fair face, "Isn't it some kind of shock?"

    Xu Yanyi pursed his lips, "Do I have that leisure time to tease you? It's a small gift."

    "Not necessarily."

    Qiao Qing smiled, stretched out her white and slender hands to pick up the box, and slowly opened it.

    What appeared in front of her eyes was a bracelet, which was extraordinarily delicate and beautiful under the warm light, and the style was also very novel, and she fell in love with it immediately.

    I couldn't wait to take it out, read the words on it carefully, and couldn't put it down for a while.

    She raised her eyes and glanced at Xu Yanyi, and asked curiously: "Where did you buy it? It's the first time I've seen such a special bracelet." Seeing

    Qiao Qing's smile, Xu Yanyi couldn't help ticking off. Lip: "It's good if you like it."

    Qiao Qing nodded, "Well, I like it very much, thank you."

    She gave Xu Yanyi the bracelet, looked at him with shining eyes, and said with a bright smile, "Put it on for me." Go."

    Xu Yanyi's slender fingers trembled slightly, and his movements of putting Qiao Qing on were a little clumsy, but very careful.

    Seeing his serious expression, Qiao Qing couldn't help laughing.

    "Just wear a bracelet. You give me the feeling that