Childhood Sweetheart (1)

return
Fast Travel President Strategy Game
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 144 Childhood Sweetheart (1)

    After the task was completed, Qiao Qing returned to the system space.

    [Welcome the host back. 】

    The system's crisp and immature children's voice sounded.

    [Host, do you want to clear memory? 】

    Qiao Qing nodded, "Clear the memory."

    [Okay, the memory is being erased...]

    In an instant, some fragments in my mind became very faint, like watching a movie, without a trace of emotion.

    [Whether the host chooses to continue the task or choose to take a vacation. 】

    Qiao Qing thought for a while, and asked softly, "Can I modify the system space now?"

    It was really uncomfortable to see the white space.

    [Yes, the host can imagine what he wants in his heart. . 】

    Qiao Qing sketched a brook, a wooden house, and a swing in her mind.

    Open your eyes and see, there is only a stream in the space.

    Well, it should be lack of energy.

    "Continue with the task."

    Try to get the house and swing out next time.

    [Okay, the mission world is being transmitted...]

    It will take a while.

    [Successful transmission, I wish the host a happy mission! 】

    A little girl with cute shofar braids squatted aside, looking at her little hand with red eyes, tears pooled in her eye sockets and she couldn't shed her eyes.

    When the little boy saw this situation, he couldn't help grinning, feeling a little funny.

    He trotted to the little girl's side, and asked with concern: "Are you fighting again?"

    Looking up and seeing a familiar person, the little girl blinked her big eyes, as if she had found support, and began to cry loudly with her deflated mouth.

    While sobbing, he handed his little hand to the boy, "It hurts...it hurts, Yanyan."

    Lin Yanqing stretched out his little hand and touched the little girl's head, wiping her tears awkwardly, "Qiao Qiao doesn't cry "

    He took out a fruit-flavored candy from his pocket, and there was a big smile on his white and tender face, "Look, what is this?"

    Qiao Qing stopped crying suddenly, and she wiped her eyes , sniffed his nose, choked up and said: "Sugar hiccups...sugar."

    Maybe it was crying so hard that he hiccupped.

    Lin Yanqing held back the smile at the corner of his mouth, he coaxed gently, "Qiao Qiao doesn't cry, Yanyan will give Qiao Qiao Tang Tang." Qiao Qing nodded obediently, "

    Qiao Qiao don't cry, eat Tang Tang."

    A pair of red and swollen His big eyes stared at the candy in Lin Yanqing's hand, and the bottom of his pupils were shining like stars.

    Lin Yanqing opened the candy, "No, I left this for you secretly, don't be seen by others, we will finish eating here and go back." "Yeah,

    good."