8

return
Fast Travel President Strategy Game
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 151 Childhood Sweetheart (8)

    Fortunately, no one around paid attention to the movement here.

    Lin Yanqing's expression was quite calm, and there was even a trace of puzzlement on Qingjun's handsome face, "Didn't you let me drink it?"

    As if

    he had come to his senses, "Do you still want to drink?" The milk tea in front of her was pushed in front of Qiao Qing.

    "No, there's more than half

    left." Qiao Qing didn't realize it for a long time. Was she being molested?

    "It's better for you to drink, I'm eating."

    He quickly lowered his head to hide the hotness on his face.

    A smile flickered across Lin Yanqing's eyes, and the corners of his mouth were slightly curved.

    Sure enough, men are vengeful creatures! !

    Just when the two were eating to their heart's content, a figure stopped beside them.

    A clear voice sounded.

    "What a coincidence."

    Hearing the voice, Qiao Qing felt a little familiar, and raised her eyes involuntarily.

    It was a familiar person.

    She beamed and said, "It's a coincidence."

    Looking around the visitor, she asked curiously, "Is your friend not with you?"

    Feng Ye sat down beside Qiao Qing, with a hint of shyness on his baby face.

    "No, they have something to do, so they didn't eat together."

    Chen Lihang and Zhou Nan, who were hiding in a corner of the cafeteria and watching the situation here, sneezed involuntarily.

    Chen Lihang wiped his nose, looked distractedly and asked, "Do you think Feng Ye still has hope?"     Zhou

    Nan pondered for two seconds, "Probably not."

, There is really nothing that can compare to Lin Yanqing.

    Lin Yanqing is a god-level figure, and the girls who like him can be said to be ranked from the south gate to the north gate in Haiqing.

    Don't think that this distance is very short. Haiqing University covers an area of ​​more than twenty high schools. Most importantly, as a science college, the ratio of girls to boys here is 1:10.

    Originally, there were fewer girls, and even fewer outstanding girls.

    However, Ye Qingran, one of the influential figures in the school, also likes Lin Yanqing, and is also recognized as the school belle of the freshman year.

    Unlike Qiao Qing, who is beautiful, Ye Qingran has both talent and appearance. For Lin Yanqing, she fell in love at first sight when she just started school, but her pursuit was rejected.

    For a girl like this who is extremely confident in herself, pursuing people is the most direct way, and she even makes publicity known to the whole school.

    After all, he is an excellent man, and there are many boys around him who are pursuing him, but this is the first time that Lin Yanqing has suffered an iron slip.