13

return
Fast Travel President Strategy Game
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 13

    The surrounding crowd was still noisy, but the two of them were unusually quiet.

    Qin Yang's expression was exceptionally focused. He held Qiao Qing's hand to manipulate the joystick, observing the subtle gap between the clip and the doll, and then pressed OK with his knuckle fingers.

    The clamp landed quickly, clamping the yellow doll next to the window.

    Qiao Qing was at a loss at first, but now she was also attracted. She shouted excitedly: "It's clamped, it won't fall off."

    Tan Yang's lips curled up slightly, and he didn't say a word.

    The clip clamped the doll and shook it.

    Qiao Qing was extremely nervous, she held her white and slender hands tightly on her chest, her eyes were fixed on the doll in front of her, and she even forgot that Tan Yang was holding her hand.

    Under the strong vibration, the already unstable state between the doll and the clip became even more precarious, but it did not fall.

    "Why are you so powerful?"

    Qiao Qing was shocked, her pink lips parted slightly, her moist eyes widened, she couldn't understand why Tan Yang had the ability to keep the doll from falling even though it was a trap.

    In the daydream, the clip has already transferred the doll to the window, and it seems that the doll is about to be taken, but I never thought that the doll is stuck in the window like this, and cannot fall off.

    Qiao Qing couldn't help but let out a burst of laughter, "It was just a little bit close, we are so lucky." "

    Yes, very lucky." Tan Yang was also taken aback, he didn't expect it to be such a coincidence.

    He picked up the game coin, threw two more in, and used the clip to get the doll out.

    Seeing the doll come out of the window, Qiao Qing immediately bent down to get it. The smile on her delicate fair face was like a flower, and the excitement in her eyes was hard to hide.

    I can't put it down holding the doll, and I almost jumped up happily.

    "It's so cute, it's really cute, you're so amazing."

    Feeling left and right, it's very fresh.

    Maybe it's because this is the first time she's caught a doll. Although Qiao Qing didn't catch it herself, she did it anyway.

    "It's okay."

    Tan Yang looked at it and nodded seriously.

    Qiao Qing felt a little displeased when she heard the words in her ear, and she couldn't help turning her head. She pouted, pushed the doll in front of Tan Yang, and said seriously, "Look carefully, what's not cute?" Tan Yang

    obediently He lowered his head and looked at the doll seriously, but it didn't look like he was looking at a doll.

    "Well, very cute."

    The tone is a bit meaningful.

    The distance between the two was very close, with the claw machine behind them. Qiao Qing seemed to be wrapped in Tan Yang's arms. The moment Tan Yang lowered his head, the distance between the two was suddenly drawn closer. She You can even see Tan Yang's long eyelashes, which are curly and long, and feel like you can sit on them and swing.