7

return
Fast Travel President Strategy Game
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 23

    Zhou Jia didn't want to argue with others, so she smiled politely at Lin Qiaoqiao, "We suddenly realized that we have something to do, so we want to leave first." Lin Qiaoqiao sneered, "If we have something to do

    or can't afford it, we'll just leave Don't talk about it."

    She insisted and made it clear that she was targeting the two of them.

    Qiao Qing and Zhou Jia looked at each other, and they both saw each other's bewilderment.

    "I really can't afford it."

    Zhou Jia was a little annoyed, and she admitted with a flushed face. After all, she was the one who dragged Qiao Qing in.

    "Now we want to leave, why? Can we not let us go?"

    Lin Qiaoqiao crossed her arms, her delicately made-up face was full of arrogance, and said slightly mockingly: "Come in because you know you can't afford it, maybe you want to meet someone Some people, do you want a free lunch?"

    The two suddenly realized, so they thought they came with the idea of ​​flying on the hemp head and becoming a phoenix.

    It's really true.

    Lin Qiaoqiao has a sense of crisis for girls who are more attractive than herself, especially like Qiao Qing. Not only is she stunningly beautiful, but her personality is also very attractive to boys. It depends on how popular Qiao Qing is in the company. just know.

    Qiao Qing smiled, and said in a meaningful tone, "We don't have such an idea. People who can say such words don't know if they have such an idea."

    Zhou Jia nodded in agreement.

    "Yes."

    "You..."

    Lin Qiaoqiao was at a loss for words for a while, and then seemed to find it a little funny, "I still need to know someone else?"

    Qiao Qing looked at Lin Qiaoqiao up and down, as if she had something in her heart, nodded and said in affirmation : "That's right, even if they need it, they don't necessarily want to know you."

    Zhou Jia let out a "puchi" and couldn't help laughing out loud.

    It's just that Lin Qiaoqiao looked at her with unfriendly eyes, so she quickly covered her mouth and suppressed her smile.

    "Oh, you're really sharp and sharp, but I don't know if your wallet is as tough as your mouth."

    Lin Qiaoqiao knew that she couldn't talk to Qiao Qing, so she firmly grasped this point.

    Qiao Qing smiled, stretched out her white and slender arms, and pulled Zhou Jia to sit down.

    "So we really won't leave."

    "Whatever you want."

    Lin Qiaoqiao was a little amused, "Are you planning to force yourself?"

    "What force?"

    A cold voice sounded, with a hint of doubt.

    Qiao Qing turned her eyes to look, and a slender and straight figure came into view, followed by that familiar face, her eyes were filled with surprise.

    Zhou Jia also saw the person coming, because he was coming face to face. Although the person was very handsome, she didn't know him, so she didn't show too much emotion.