15

return
Fast Travel President Strategy Game
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 15

    Seeing the strong interest on Qiao Qing's face, the old employee smiled and continued: "Then Mr. Tan rejected him, saying that he would not recruit girls."

    Qiao Qing burst out laughing. What Jan can do.

    She can now imagine how ugly [Cat de Xiaoyu]'s face was at that time.

    Another staff member went on to talk about the topic: "But then that girl came with Mr. Tan's mother, and she insisted on giving it to Mr. Tan as secretary. Mr. Tan couldn't refuse, so he let her stay in the company." Qiao Qing's good-looking

    eyes Wei Wei picks up, but doesn't speak.

    Just listen to the man continue.

    "But she was a secretary, but in fact she had never done anything. Boss Qin basically didn't order her to do anything. After a while, she found a reason to resign. Although she resigned once, there were one after another. A few more came, but Mr. Tan didn't see them, so he offered them up."

    The old staff looked at Qiao Qing and smiled, and said slowly: "We have been working with Mr. Tan for so long, and this is the first time we see Mr. Tan taking a daughter The child came to the company, so everyone was very enthusiastic and curious when they first saw you, so don't mind."

    Qiao Qing nodded and smiled slightly, "No, I think everyone is very nice."

    Her eyes turned slightly, and the corners of her mouth raised a little.

    In fact, Qiao Qing's plan early in the morning was to come to Tan Yang's company, but she didn't say it directly.

    There are not a few people who stare at such an outstanding person as Tan Yang, and she has to come to take an oath of sovereignty, but what she didn't expect was that she didn't have to take an oath of sovereignty at all.

    Qin Yang and Xu Yu chatted in the office for a while and then came out.

    "How's it going? Have you finished visiting the company?"

    Tan Yang approached Qiao Qing, his dark eyes were filled with tiny glimmers, very gentle.

    Originally, he wanted to take Qiao Qing for a walk, and introduce some people to her by the way, but Qiao Qing was not happy, saying that he would be nervous among other employees, so she couldn't see the original working status of this company .

    Qiao Qing nodded quickly, "Well, the visit is over."

    Xu Yu's long and narrow eyes smiled into a line, and joked, "Hello, sister-in-law."

    Qiao Qing's eyes were then on Xu Yu.

    Tan Yang introduced to Qiao Qing, "This is my childhood friend, Xu Yu, and he is also in Jiazhou."

    Qiao Qing greeted with a sweet smile: "Hello, I am Qiao Qing.

    " So let me treat you to dinner, what do you want to eat?"

    Xu Mata was very natural and cooked, not at all surprised.

    Qiao Qing looked at Tan Yang, and Tan Yang laughed, "Then we are sorry for your treat if we don't kill you?"

    Turning to Qiao Qing, "Don't be polite to him, he came to Yanjing and brought his girlfriend. But it took me a lot of time."

    Who told this guy to change his girlfriend as diligently as he changed his clothes.