13

return
Fast Travel President Strategy Game
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 49

    [Wow wow wow wow wow wow I was scared woo woo woo woo ~~]

    [Boss Jiang is really too calm and gentle! ! ! Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ! ! 】 Sang Pei patted his chest, and said with lingering fear     : "It was

    really scary just now, I was not prepared at all."

Dare to take girls to play this haha!"

    Jiang Chengbai has a camera on his body, so when he faces him directly, the audience and guests in front of the camera will also face the same scene.

    The camera turned to Jiang Chengbai.

    Jiang Chengbai took Qiao Qing through this level and reached another level.

    They came to an intersection, and there were many small rooms in front of them, and the sound of ghost screams came from each small room.

    The coffins were shaking on both sides, the coffin boards were slowly opened, and a corpse suddenly sat up.

    Qiao Qing just turned her head to see this scene, screamed "Ah", and leaned tightly against Jiang Chengbai.

    Jiang Chengbai comforted him patiently: "It's all fake, don't be afraid."

    The corpse lay down and the coffin was closed.

    When Qiao Qing breathed a sigh of relief, a trembling corpse stretched out a blood-stained hand and grabbed Qiao Qing's foot. Panicked, Qiao Qing was so frightened that she immediately hugged it with both hands. Jiang Chengbai's neck and two legs hung on Jiang Chengbai's waist.

    Qiao Qing tightly closed her eyes not daring to look around, and said with a slightly trembling voice: "Jiang Chengbai, it's too scary, you have to protect me well." "

    Well, protect you well."

    Jiang Chengbai smiled and shook his head, his handsome face Her face was full of helplessness, but she still reached out and hugged Qiao Qing, fearing that she would fall.

    He looked at the small room in front of him, there were ghostly sounds and screams inside, and it was extraordinarily gloomy under the rendering of such an environment.

    Calmly analyzed: "The switch should be in those small rooms, we have to go in and have a look."

    【Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh~~ This wave of dog food is too much to prevent. 】

    【Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo and if

    take me to escape in such a secret room I can't stop beating people."

    "Jiang Chengbai, let's go out directly, we don't want to break in."

    Qiao Qing couldn't help but suggested after hearing the sharp and piercing voice.

    Jiang Chengbai was particularly calm. Facing such an environment, his eyes didn't even stir up a wave.

    He lowered his voice, and whispered in Qiao Qing's ear, "Don't look, trust me."

    Perhaps the voice was too deceptive, but Qiao Qing miraculously felt much less fear.