5

return
Fast Travel President Strategy Game
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 111

    Jing Rui said nothing to Qiao Qing's words.

    "Uncle Liu, I just helped her deal with it. You can see if it needs to be dealt with again." "

    That's it."

    Doctor Liu looked at it and said in a gentle voice: "Apply some medicine and sleep, it's fine. It's a big problem."

    Jing Rui let go of the stone in his heart.

    It might be that Qiao Qing didn't behave like a minor injury, and she was nervous even with him.

    "I'm sorry to trouble you."

    Qiao Qing looked at Dr. Liu with a pair of eyes that were clear to the bottom, her cheeks were fair and clear, and her hair was tied into a bun. She looked like a good girl.

    "It's okay."

    Dr. Liu turned his head to look at Jing Rui, and asked curiously, "A Rui, who is this?"

    He was really curious. Of course, what was curious was not Qiao Qing's identity, but the relationship between her and Jing Rui. .

    Jing Rui has always disliked that women are noisy creatures, and has never been willing to have too much contact with any girl.

    I have been with Jingrui for almost ten years, and I have never seen a woman in his family. Can you not be curious to see a woman suddenly?

    Jing Rui introduced to Dr. Liu concisely, "She is my neighbor and lives across from me."

    The main thing is that they have known Qiao Qing for so long, and they haven't had time to formally introduce themselves.

    Qiao Qing's exquisite eyebrows and eyes were curved, and there was a smile on her small face as white as a jade plate, which was more refreshing than the cool summer breeze.

    "Hello, Uncle Liu, I'm Qiao Qing, you can call me Qiao Qiao."

    The voice is soft, and it's easy to develop a good impression after hearing it.

    Dr. Liu looked at Qiao Qing as if he was looking at his own daughter, and said with a kind smile, "Hello, Qiao Qiao."

    Whether it is the image or the character, it is very good.

    only

    He approached Jingrui, and whispered, "Is this girl too young?"

    Jingrui is twenty-six this year, and the girl looks only around sixteen, which is such a big difference. Even if this girl likes it, she won't Can the parents at home agree?

    Thinking about it in his own shoes, if his daughter brought back a boyfriend ten years older than her, although he wouldn't be able to drive him away, he wouldn't agree to the marriage either.

    Jing Rui turned to look at Dr. Liu. After all these years of getting along, he knew Dr. Liu somewhat.

    He looked calm and said in a clear voice, "Whether someone is old or young has nothing to do with us."

    Dr. Liu's wrinkled face was full of disapproval, "You don't know the heart of being a father, and when the time comes you want to marry People, if the age difference is too big, the family members will not be able to pass the test."

    The voice was not low, even Qiao Qing, who was distracted, could hear it, and the atmosphere was quite awkward.

    Qiao Qing looked at Jing Rui, and Jing Rui also happened to look at her, and she was about to leave.