14

return
Fast Travel President Strategy Game
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 120

    Jing Rui pretended to be thinking, "Well, maybe I know a little bit."

    Qiao Qing was successfully amused, and the thick black curled eyelashes were still stained with tears.

    She took another bite of the soft marshmallow, and then handed it to Jing Rui.

    With a sincere expression and a soft voice, "It's so sweet, try it too."

    Infected by Qiao Qing's smile, Jing Rui's thin lips curled into a smile.

    "Okay."

    He settled the marshmallow in his hand.

    The two went home together.

    Ever since Zhang Runyan met Jing Rui that time, he had been secretly watching the progress of the relationship between Jing Rui and Qiao Qing.

    It's just that he doesn't work in Lihua, even if he wants to, he can't find any useful information.

    If it was a direct phone call, it would be strange for Jingrui to speak directly.

    Today, while he had time, he planned to find a reason to stay at Jingrui's house.

    Also bought some vegetables.

    When the time comes, invite Qiao Qing to come over for dinner and see how the two of them get along. If there is anything unusual between the two, it will definitely not escape his sharp eyes.

    Having planned everything in my heart, I nodded and entered the password with knuckle fingers.

    He changed his shoes at the entrance, and after walking in with the dishes, he saw the man on the sofa with surprise written all over his handsome face.

    Can't wait to turn around and run.

    "Runyan, why am I so scary to run?"

    The voice behind Zhang Runyan didn't dare to take another step, so he had to turn around helplessly.

    As for the scene here, Jing Rui naturally didn't know about it.

    Qiao Qing thought about it, and she was actually bought off by a few cotton candy, which was not worth it at all. And Jing Rui, who was angry and didn't even have a marshmallow,

    tried her best to keep a straight face, and said very seriously.

    "Jing Rui, I'm still very angry about what happened today."

    It's just that the bright smile in his eyes is fake,

    but Jing Rui is still very cooperative.

    Slowly asked, "Then what should I do so that you don't get angry?"

    The corners of his mouth couldn't help but rise when he was angry.

    Don't think he can't see it

    . "If you can let me sleep in tomorrow and be late for work, I won't I'm angry."

    As if she had achieved her goal, Qiao Qing's eyes suddenly narrowed with a smile, like a fox who has got a bargain.

    When Jing Rui heard the words, his thick black eyebrows frowned slightly, and he refused softly, "No, you can't be late for work, this is a matter of principle." The