Extra: (3)

return
Fast Travel President Strategy Game
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 63 Jiang Chengbai

    The biggest change in Jiang Chengbai and Qiao Qing's relationship after getting married is in the way they get along.

    Jiang Chengbai would not show it when he was jealous and angry before, but it is different after marriage.

    On this day, when Qiao Qing was negotiating the contract, he met Zheng Jiayu, which was quite a coincidence.

    Qiao Qing raised her slender eyebrows slightly, and her red lips showed a beautiful arc. She greeted Zheng Jiayu with a smile, "Why such a coincidence?"

    Zheng Jiayu recognized Qiao Qing's back.

    He approached Qiao Qing's side, his thin lips curved slightly, and said with a smile, "It's a coincidence."

    Glancing at the contract in Qiao Qing's slender, fair hand, he asked gently: " What about work?"

    Qiao Qing looked at Zheng Jiayu, nodded, and said softly, "Well, let's talk about cooperation, but we're done."

    She glanced at Zheng Jiayu's suit, and joked with a smile: "You're dressed so formally, are you looking for a job?"

    Zheng Jiayu seldom dressed so formally, so Qiao Qing was a little strange.

    What Qiao Qing didn't expect was that Zheng Jiayu really followed what Qiao Qing said.     He looked straight at Qiao Qing with his dark eyes, and asked, " Do you believe me     when

    I say you are looking for a job?" Wearing a sportswear will not have the slightest effect.     Zheng Jiayu smiled, he sighed and said leisurely: "Come on a blind date."     Seeing that he was alone all the time, the family thought that he was hanging on Qiao Qing's tree and couldn't get out, so they gave him money every few days this month. Arrange a blind date.     Every blind date, he was asked to put on a suit before letting him go out.     If he refuses, his mother will not let him go out, there is really no way.

    Qiao Qing was amused with a "puchi", and teased softly: "You are actually not bad at this age, don't you start a career first and then start a family?"

    She rarely heard Zheng Jiayu talk about her family background, and she never asked.

    Zheng Jiayu shook his head, "I came home to pick up my dad's work, otherwise I would like to travel abroad." He didn't want to talk

    about this topic too much, he glanced at the watch on his wrist, and asked Qiao Qing with his dark eyes : "Would you like to have a meal together? It's time for dinner."

    Qiao Qing glanced at her phone, it was really getting late.

    She rolled her eyes, thought for a while, and responded readily, "Okay."

    However, due to the previous incident, Qiao Qing opened Jiang Chengbai's dialog box and sent him a message.

    [Qiao Qing]: Husband, I met Jia Yu today, so I asked to have lunch with him at noon! (Naughty) (Naughty)

    Soon Jiang Chengbai returned.

    [Jiang Chengbai]: Okay, wife. (Love) (Love)

    I thought Jiang Chengbai would throw a little temper, but he agreed, still a little surprised.

    Qiao Qing thought about it, and felt that Jiang Chengbai probably didn't have the sense of crisis as before because he was married.

    Instead, he secretly breathed a sigh of relief.