5

return
Fast Travel President Strategy Game
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 148 Childhood Sweetheart (5) (1)

    Jian Yuhan laughed loudly, and teased, "Why are you acting like this?"

    It seemed that he had done something important.

    Lin Yanqing just thought of the connection between Jian Yuhan and Qiao Qing.

    "Say what you want to say."

    Turning around, he picked up the book again and flipped through the pages.

    Jian Yuhan withdrew his smile, and he evoked a nasty smile, "If you want to know..."

    Lin Yanqing's ears perked up.

    I only heard the other party say, "If you want to know, then I won't tell."

    After Jian Yuhan finished speaking, he laughed so heartily that the whole room was filled with his laughter.

    Lin Yanqing couldn't help the corners of his mouth twitching slightly, and he slowly spit out two words.

    "Childish."

    This guy probably did it on purpose! !

    Jian Yuhan stopped laughing, "Who stipulates that college students can't be naive?"

    He turned over and lay on the bed, not as happy as before, with a trace of complicated emotions on his face.

    People who are used to hiding everything with a smile always smile.

    It just so happens that Jian Yuhan is such a person.

    Friday passed quickly.

    After one night, everyone ushered in the weekend.

    Qiao Qing woke up early in the morning, picked out clothes in front of the closet, and meditated for a while.

    I chose a dress made of chiffon fabric. The waistline of this dress is extremely high, which can highlight the slender waist and also highlight the proud figure in front.

    Considering that the weather is not very hot, it is matched with a thin brown suit jacket and a pair of black Martin boots on the feet.

    The four seasons in Haiqing City are like spring, and it is rare to have a relatively low temperature throughout the year, and the highest weather will not exceed 28 degrees.

    Even though it is early June, the temperature is quite comfortable.

    Get your makeup done on your face.

    Certainly not suitable for too heavy makeup, more suitable for nude makeup.

    After finishing her makeup and hairstyle, Qiao Qing put on the clothes she had chosen before, and stood in front of the full-length mirror in the dormitory and turned around twice.

    This suit is very thin, and this suit jacket has shoulder pads, which looks very elegant.

    The whole person feels like a gentle temperament.

    Li Susu heard the movement, opened the curtains in a daze, and saw Qiao Qing looking pretty.

    She couldn't help opening her eyes, and joked with a smile, "Qiao Qiao is so well-dressed, is she going on a date with Male God Lin?"

    Even though Qiao Qing has many suitors around her, most of them still have no impression.

    The most important thing is that Qiao Qing didn't get close to anyone, only Lin Yanqing was the person who appeared by Qiao Qing's side most times.