4

return
Fast Travel President Strategy Game
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 147 Childhood Sweetheart (4) (1)

    Lin Yanqing looked at the other party's movements indifferently, without much expression change.

    Jian Yuhan followed Lin Yanqing's gaze.

    He became interested in an instant, raised his brows and eyes, and evoked a smile of interest.

    "Hey, why do you think the other party wants to come here?"

    Lin Yanqing glanced at Jian Yuhan, he sat upright, and asked very seriously, "Are you a little too curious today?" There was a

    glint in the bottom of his eyes Flickering, "Or do you care about someone?"

    Jian Yuhan was not flustered, he glanced at Lin Yanqing, "Don't hint at me, let me just say it."

    Lin Yanqing put on an expression of listening attentively.

    Jian Yuhan restrained the slight smile on his face, and said solemnly: "Actually, I'm really interested in your affairs."

    There seemed to be a hint of affection.

    Not surprisingly, he received a disgusted look from Lin Yanqing.

    "Your acting skills are really getting better and better."

    Finally, unable to hold back, Jian Yuhan still burst out laughing.

    "Hahahahahaha..."

    When the two were chatting and laughing, Feng Ye also walked up to them.

    He smiled politely and distantly, "Can I share the table?"

    Lin Yanqing nodded, his slender bones Finger clasped, put it on the table, while secretly observing the boy in front of him.

    The other party has a baby face and looks really tender.

    I walked past a few people's desks before, and saw his friends. They were classmates I met in class before, and they should be students of Haiqing University.

    But the boy in front of him, at first glance, said that he was a student who had just entered the first grade, and some people believed it.

    Compared to this person, he is much more mature.

    Qiao Qing should still prefer someone who is mature, stable, and able to take care of others. This person does not meet Qiao Qing's selection criteria at first sight! !

    Immediately, as if thinking of something, the eyelashes trembled suddenly, and the ten fingers pinched his hands with some force.

    Why he can't help but compare with this person! ! !

    Jian Yuhan returned to his normal appearance, but he was very enthusiastic towards Feng Ye, "Sit down, the two of us are bored anyway." As he

    spoke, he glanced at Lin Yanqing.

    Feng Ye did not expect that the attitude of these two people was quite friendly.

    He sat down with a smile, and looked curiously at Lin Yanqing and Jian Yuhan.

    "Hello, my name is Feng Ye, and I really want to make friends with you."

    The two boys in front of them must be well-known in Qinghai, and their friends have seen them before, so there is no doubt that they are somewhat famous.