6

return
Fast Travel President Strategy Game
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 6

    The National Day holiday is only one week away, and time flies by.

    At the beginning of October, the temperature in Jiazhou dropped suddenly. It was the season to wear short sleeves before, but now you have to put on a coat.

    Qiao Qing spends her time in the library every day. There is an air conditioner in the library, so she doesn't worry about the cold.

    These books on teaching resources are very boring, almost all the knowledge points are memorized by rote, if there is no video, it is really boring.

    In fact, the original owner just followed the crowd and applied for the teaching scholarship. Her main purpose was still on Tan Yang, and as the saying goes, the more she spends, the more she cares about losing.

    This is why after the appearance of [Cat de Xiaoyu], the original owner felt a sense of crisis in his heart.

    But given the distance between Qin Yang and her now, it's hard to make any big breakthrough in relationship.

    The best plan should be to prepare for the postgraduate entrance examination and go to the city where Qin Yang is, otherwise there will be no chance for further contact. It would be even better if he can enter the school where Qin Yang is.

    Although Tan Yang seldom mentioned his school in the group, he only said that he lived in Yanjing, but Qiao Qing still found out that his school was Yanda through some photos or location details in Moments.

    It is not so easy to get into such a good university for postgraduate entrance examination. Even if the score is passed, it is impossible for her to be admitted due to the restrictions of her current ordinary secondary school. News like this is not uncommon.

    Qiao Qing frowned her pretty brows. It seemed that what was in front of her now was the issue of distance.

    Unlike Tan Yang, she didn't care about the cost of the one thousand round-trip air ticket. The last time she bought a dress, it was enough for her to shrink down and go on a diet for a while.

    It's been a long time since I've been so meticulous.

    [Master Moshang]: "Qiao Qiao, the exam is about to take place."

    While Qiao Qing was thinking wildly, Tan Yang sent a message.

    [It's Qiao Qiao]: "Yes, the exam is tomorrow."

    After waiting for so long, the exam is finally coming.

    The number of people in the library was reduced by half compared to before, probably because everyone wanted to adjust their status on the last day.

    [Master Moshang]: "Don't be nervous, it's not a big deal whether you pass it or not, you should have a good rest today."

    Tan Yang remembered that Qiao Qing said that the teaching qualification examination was on October 30th, he rubbed his forehead, his joints were clear He picked up the coffee on the table and took two sips.

    I haven't slept much for a few days to catch up on a project, and today I'm finally done.

    Qiao Qing took her mobile phone, walked out of the library, and sat on a chair in the corridor outside. She put on her earphones and played a video call to Qin Yang.

    Connected quickly.

    The reason for this is the obvious dark circles under Tan Yang's eyes. In fact, the skin on Tan Yang's face is too fair, making the blue and black eye-catching.