10

return
Fast Travel President Strategy Game
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 75

    Qiao Qing didn't want to make trouble, she stepped forward and said, "Let's go."

    Ji Qing also nodded, and he took Qiao Qing's hand and left.

    Li rubbed his wrists with all his strength, and looked at Ji Qingyi and Qiao Qing's figures with his dark eyes, which were full of sternness.

    Seeing Li Quanquan's expression, the attendant couldn't help but shudder.

    He stepped forward shyly and asked, "Young Master Li, are you okay?"

    Li Quanli's eyes fell on him for a while, then he suddenly raised his foot and kicked him.

    "Get out."

    This move was unexpected, even the servant did not expect it.

    "Li Shao calm down, calm down, a little Ji Qingyi, you don't have to worry."

    "Li Shao, is your hand okay, do you want to go to the hospital?"

    Looking at the fate of the servant, the others felt Somewhat afraid.

    "What are you looking at?"

    Li Quanquan squinted his eyes, his sinister eyes flashed across these people, and sneered, "A little Ji Qingyi, just now you couldn't even beat a little Ji Qingyi."

    After a short pause, he suddenly smiled.

    "Just like you, what face is there to follow me."

    After he finished speaking, he rubbed his wrists and left.

    "Hey, Li Shao, Li Shao"

    Li Shili didn't care about the shouts behind him.

    Li Quanli had previously disliked Ji Qing, but he hadn't tried it once.

    This is the first time to fight with Ji Qingyi, he didn't expect that Ji Qingyi is more stubborn than before when he is down.

    And the skills are surprisingly good.

    It seems that this guy still has a lot he doesn't know.

    A ray of deep thought flashed through the bottom of his eyes.

    Although he is a dude, he doesn't want to cause trouble in Yogyakarta.

    After Ji's family went bankrupt, Li's family could be regarded as a high-class wealthy family along with Han, Cheng, and Qiao.

    It's just that the example of the Ji family is the first. The family has long said that it is better to keep a low profile. I am afraid that if I accidentally offend someone, I will end up like the Ji family. So far no one knows why the Ji family with a foundation of hundreds of years So down.

    I don't know who was offended.

    Hidden enemies are the scariest.

    Wait till you can't see those people.

    Qiao Qing breathed a sigh of relief, she looked at Ji Qingyi with her moist and bright eyes, pursed her pink lips, and said with concern in her tone: "Are you okay?" She looked up and down

    , I'm afraid I just got hurt.

    Ji Qing also pretended to let go of Qiao Qing's hand naturally, his dark eyes fell on Qiao Qing's delicate face, his thin lips parted slightly, and he smiled, "I'm fine." Qiao Qing looked at Ji