12

return
Fast Travel President Strategy Game
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 97

    Seeing Meng Ruihe's dazed look, Qiao Qing couldn't help laughing.

    The tension in her heart disappeared all of a sudden, and there was a hint of humor on her fair little face.

    "Have you never heard some rumors about you?"

    Meng Ruihe shook his head, "I didn't really pay attention to it." He couldn't figure it out

    , so he stretched out his hand and touched his head, "Do I look dangerous?"

    He asked The corners of his lips curled up in a smile that he thought was very cordial.

    Qiao Qing looked at Meng Ruihe's face, her long and narrow eyes were raised up, and there was a genuine smile in her eyes, but for some reason, on that handsome face, she always felt a bit villainous, kind to a bit villainous.

    If coupled with the identity background of the other party, such a smile is obviously similar to the smile of death.

    After thinking about it, if Meng Ruihe showed his favor to someone, he would show such a smile.

    In all likelihood, the other party will think that Meng Ruihe is dissatisfied with him.

    Thinking of this made me want to laugh.

    In order not to hurt Meng Ruihe, she rolled her eyes for a while, and said with a sweet smile, "It looks very close, the rumor must be wrong."

    Meng Ruihe was relieved after hearing Qiao Qing's words.

    "That's right, I also think the rumors are wrong."

    No matter how hard I thought about it, I couldn't figure it out, "And I usually have very little contact with everyone, so I don't know why there are these untrue rumors." Qiao

    Qing smiled , She hugged the book, found a comfortable position, and sat down.

    "I'm already used to it."

    Turning to look at Meng Ruihe, "Actually, you're not bad at all. If you listen to how others pass on me, you'll know what it means to have no intersection, but still speculate with the greatest malice. the behavior of others."

    Seeing the complicated expression on Qiao Qing's face as white as a jade plate, Meng Ruihe smiled lightly.

    "Then you can tell me to make me happy."

    But he could see that Qiao Qing seemed very fragile now.

    Although he didn't know what Qiao Qing went through, what he knew was that Qiao Qing needed to confide now.

    ——Although I'm not good at comforting people, as long as you want to talk, I'm still willing to listen.

    I thought so in my heart.

    In the seat next to Qiao Qing, she sat down calmly.

    He looked at the blue sky.

    "It's not a good saying, happiness is often built on sadness."

    Qiao Qing couldn't help being amused.

    She stretched out her slender hand and patted Meng Ruihe's shoulder lightly, "Hey, we are friends now, can't you say something nice?"

    Meng Ruihe seemed to be infected by Qiao Qing's smile, and the corners of his mouth couldn't stop rising.

    "I have never comforted anyone."