9

return
Fast Travel President Strategy Game
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 25

    Because of the previous incident, Wang Yi was very clingy to Qiao Qing, taking up Qiao Qing's time no matter it was noon or night.

    Qiao Qing couldn't laugh or cry, so she coaxed her carefully, not daring to be impatient.

    "Aren't you busy with work?"

    Qiao Qing couldn't help asking, who had been staying downstairs in her company for several days.

    Wang Yi's peachy eyes were slightly raised, and he turned pitifully: "Qiao Qiao doesn't love me anymore?"

    Qiao Qing shook her head quickly, with a look of bewilderment, "How is it possible?"

    Wang Yi hugged Qiao Qing's slender waist, His eyes were dark and deep, and his words were full of possessiveness, "You love me, so why don't we be together every day?" His tone was a bit

    ambiguous.

    Qiao Qing put her arms around Wang Yi's thin waist, raised her fair face with a hint of distress.

    She pouted and said coquettishly: "I want to be with you, but I still need my own space. You spend all your time on me like this, which makes me very stressed." "Jojo, I'm afraid of losing

    you .”

    Wang Yi hugged Qiao Qing, his eyes drooping slightly, to conceal his worry about gain and loss.

    Qiao Qing paused, feeling that Wang Yi was hugging her very hard, so she could only pat Wang Yi's back lightly, and comforted her, "No, be good." "Qiao Qiao, don't

    you Lie to me."

    "Okay."

    After a while, Wang Yi calmed down the turmoil in his heart, his long and narrow peach eyes slightly raised, and his thin lips evoked a smile, as wanton as before.

    "Let's have dinner, I'll pick you up tonight."

    Qiao Qing smiled, her fair and delicate face looked innocent, she nodded and replied softly, "Yes."

    She felt a little relieved.

    Wang Yi picked up the cup and took a sip of the juice, then turned his gaze to the high-rise building outside the window, wondering what he was thinking.

    What happened in the restaurant that day was somehow spread among the upper circles.

    The crown prince Xu was beaten! ! !

    Because of a woman! ! !

    This incident reached the ears of the prince's father, and his son was one of the parties involved. He couldn't help being furious, and called Wang Yi to ask him to come to the office.

    It's fine if you don't pay attention to it at ordinary times, thinking about cultivating it slowly in the future.

    Now for a woman, doing such a thing makes people see the joke in vain.

    Wang Yi entered the office door, found a place to sit down casually, crossed his legs, and looked extraordinarily carefree.

    "Dad, what do you want from me?"

    Father Wang became angry when he saw Wang Yi's appearance. He calmed down his temper and said in a gentle voice, "I heard that you had a dispute with the Xu family because of a woman."