9

return
Fast Travel President Strategy Game
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 9

    She didn't go to bed until after four o'clock in the morning. Qiao Qing didn't wake up early in the morning. Fortunately, she set the alarm clock for ten o'clock before going to bed.

    Otherwise, at this point, she might still be asleep.

    Shaking his somewhat confused mind, he got up when he recovered.

    After washing, he took out the cosmetic bag from the suitcase and began to put on his makeup.

    When Qiao Qing was almost done, there was a knock on the door.

    Open the door and look, it's Qin Yang.

    Tan Yang was obviously surprised when he saw Qiao Qing's ready look, "You woke up so early?"

    Qiao Qing smiled, "Aren't you going to meet the cat today? I must get ready."

    She noticed Seeing the difference between Tan Yang, he asked curiously, "Moshang, have you gone home?"

    Tan Yang was not wearing the same outfit as yesterday. Although he didn't care much about the clothes, he still couldn't stand not changing because of his cleanliness. Clothes, let the secretary send a set of clothes early.

    "Didn't go back. Are you hungry? Do you want to go down and eat something to fill your belly."

    Qiao Qing waved her hand, "No, I'm not very hungry, and it's not too early now, so it's not good to let the cat wait for us."

    She was afraid that she would have to make up the lipstick if she ate something, and the hot food would make her makeup not as delicate as before if she sweated later.

    "Alright." Tan Yang nodded, he raised his wrist to look at the time, it's around half past eleven.

    "Then let's go, this side is not far from there."

    "Yeah."

    The scene in Yanjing is very different from that in Jiazhou. There are luxury cars on the road but they don't attract the attention of passers-by. Commonplace.

    Qiao Qing looked at the surrounding scenery with freshness and curiosity in her eyes.

    "Is there any interesting place here? I finally came here. Wouldn't it be worthwhile if I didn't go to have fun?"

    Mentioning this, Tan Yang was a little embarrassed. He coughed lightly, "I have been out of the country for a few years     , and the things around here have changed too much, and I don't know very well." It is to develop foreign companies into China.

    Qin's father didn't care much about Tan Yang, he just provided him with contacts and start-up capital, and let him do his own thing.

    Qin Yang was still young at the time, just on a whim, he played stocks for a while, made a small fortune, and met a like-minded friend, who was five years older than him, who had just graduated from a country 2 school and was planning to go to university. Do it.

    One is rich, the other is capable, and they hit it off immediately. The two partnered up to start a company. It also has a large scale.

    Overseas, his friend is in charge of management, and in China, he is in charge of development. As far as software is concerned, with the rise of the Internet, it has become very popular, and the wages of programmers have also risen. Therefore, there are not a few college students engaged in this industry, but the level is uneven.