10

return
Fast Travel President Strategy Game
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 95

    After a day of investigation, the large and small bullying incidents in Huaying High School were all brought to light.

    The results of the investigation were handed over to Father Meng, who was furious when he heard the news.

    Although Huaying's purpose of running a school is not pure, but such a disregard for school rules and discipline, and bullying in the school must not be tolerated.

    Of course, the best way to do this is to go through the legal process.

    He handed over everything he owned to the police. As for how the victim and perpetrator were finally dealt with, Meng couldn't interfere.

    It's just that this matter, in the final analysis, is due to Huaying's ineffective management of the students in the school.

    In order to prevent this kind of thing from happening again, the school has specially set up an anonymous reporting mailbox or a reporting hotline.

    The occurrence of this incident greatly guaranteed the personal safety of the impoverished students, so that Qiao Qing's reputation among the impoverished students suddenly became very good.

    Meng Ruihe learned the results of the investigation from his secretary. He knew that things would not be easy, but he never thought that bullying would happen when he usually looked at his friendly classmates.

    The follow-up of this matter is his suggestion to Father Meng.

    Many of the parties involved have not weak family backgrounds.

    It is not easy for the Meng family to come forward and hand it over to the police, and also made a scene on the Internet, allowing netizens to monitor the fairness and justice of this matter.

    After adding fuel to the flames, Meng quickly restrained his hands and feet.

    Although it has affected Huaying's reputation, Huaying is an aristocratic school and doesn't care much about what ordinary people think of it. Moreover, Huaying treated this matter fairly and justly, and did not tolerate a single perpetrator. They even gave the victim a certain amount of money to make up, so they were not greatly implicated.

    Qiao Qing went to class as usual.

    Whether it's Meng Ruihe or Yan He, her attitude has not changed much.

    The atmosphere on the campus of Huaying High School has taken on a new look, and it feels like the students are full of vigor.

    It's just that the enthusiasm for reading is more and more different from before.

    Seeing the changes in the school, Qiao Qing breathed a sigh of relief, her pink lips slightly curled up.

    Knowing these things from the original owner's memory, she has been thinking about solving them. The impact of school bullying on a person is not temporary.

    Some even affect life, and midnight dreams will wake up when you recall these.

    School is a place where students learn, not where the lawlessness of this group is condoned.

    "Qiao Qiao, you see, thanks to you, the school is so quiet."

    Yuan Tingting's fair face was full of gratitude. What she said was sincere. She was not used to Qiao Qing before, but now she looks at her. Looking at Qiao Qing, she just felt that she was blind before, and Qiao Qing was obviously such a kind-hearted person.