9

return
Fast Travel President Strategy Game
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 45

    [Mr. Jiang raised his eyebrows: Did you do it on purpose? Jiayu: Huh? Can't? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

    ! ! Wuli Jiayu finally managed to win the game hahahahaha, what a coincidence c I am optimistic about you! ! 】

    Jiang Chengbai shrugged indifferently, "It's ok, I just want to ask, is it just right?"

    Afraid that the two of them would say something else, Qiao Qing looked at Zheng Jiayu with moist almond eyes, and said with a smile: "Then let's go down together."

    Zheng Jiayu looked at Qiao Qing always so tenderly, and he nodded slowly.

    "Okay."

    After finishing speaking, he deliberately glanced at Jiang Chengbai, as if he was demonstrating.

    [Alas, alas, Wuli Jiayu's little eyes look like a fox who took advantage of it hahahaha. ]

    [What kind of fox, at best it's a rabbit hahahahahaha~~~]

    [Aww, oh, oh, Jiayu Chongchong, we support you! ! 】

    Qiao Qing went downstairs with Jiang Chengbai and Zheng Jiayu.

    She looked around, deliberately chose a middle place to sit down, and then opened the book.

    Jiang Chengbai sat down beside Qiao Qing, but there was still some distance.

    Zheng Jiayu watched Jiang Chengbai's actions, and his original plan to sit down stopped instantly. He walked to Qiao Qing's other side and sat down.

    The three of them were a little embarrassed, and Jiang Chengbai broke the silence first.

    "Qiao Qiao, what book are you reading?"

    A gleam of light flickered in Qiao Qing's eyes, she turned her head to look at Jiang Chengbai, showed Jiang Chengbai the cover of the book, and said with a smile, "It's just a random reading. "

    Jiang Chengbai raised his eyebrows slightly, "I've read this book too, and it's not bad. After reading it, I can gain some insights into life."

    Qiao Qing's eyes lit up, as if interested in an instant, she looked at Jiang Chengbai with her eyes, bent her lips and said, "It's such a coincidence, have you finished reading?"

    Looking at Jiang Chengbai's eyes, the sparkle is very beautiful.

    Jiang Chengbai avoided looking, nodded with a smile.

    The two started chatting along the way, Zheng Jiayu watched from the sidelines and couldn't interrupt.

    [Boom, indeed, the common topic is too important! ! ]

    [Jiayu looked a little lonely ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah he was ignored and groaned and patted his head~~~]

    Yu Mo also went downstairs and saw Qiao Qing and Jiang Chengbai talking happily, and from the corner of her eye she also saw the silent Zheng Jiayu .

    She smiled brightly, approached the sofa, sat next to Jiang Chengbai, turned her head to look at the two and interjected: "What are you talking about?" She did

    n't really care about their answers, she changed the subject and said: "Hey, your photos What did you shoot?"

    Yu Mo's joining made the atmosphere livelier.