3

return
Fast Travel President Strategy Game
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 132 Voice-activated top-notch VS black powder small transparent (3)

    Brother Li was driving the car, nagging in his mouth.

    "The fans of the star who was officially announced recently, the fans almost took off Weibo. I can't even imagine how the fans will behave if you make an official announcement in the future." He didn't hear Jiang Yiyue's news,

    he Turning his head and glanced twice, he saw that the other party was looking out of the window in a daze, as if something caught his gaze.

    Following Jiang Yiyue's line of sight, there are trees on the side of the road, but there are three young girls with contagious smiles.

    "What are you looking at, did you hear what I said?"

    Jiang Yiyue came back to his senses, and looked forward lightly, the gentle smile on the corner of his mouth seemed to disappear.

    "The fans are looking forward to my official announcement, and that won't happen."

    Brother Li thought for a while, and the fans who called his brother and husband under the feed remained silent.

    There was silence for two seconds.

    He thought of something, with a hint of amusement on his face.

    "It's been more than ten years, and you haven't had any gossip. What your mother worried about made me give you a vacation to go on a blind date."

    Only then did Jiang Yiyue react. He tilted his head slightly, and looked at Brother Li with bright black eyes. He asked in a low voice, "You agreed."

    "How is that possible?"

    Brother Li explained, "You are now on the rise in your career, where do you have time? If it weren't for your poor condition, I wouldn't have given you this day off." "

    And Falling in love will also affect your career."

    Jiang Yiyue has also seen how much effort he has put in to become popular, and the current results, although some rely on the resources obtained by his background, most of them are still He was sweating and gritted his teeth to get what he got.

    I don't know what motivation drove me to persist for such ten years.

    Jiang Yiyue's mood was very calm, and there was no wave in his eyes at all. There was a smile on his face, and the brows covered one side of his brow. The whole smile was as gentle as the sunset in the sky, and it was also the fan's favorite look.

    With his eyes half closed, he replied lightly, "Mmm."

    He couldn't see his truest thoughts clearly.

    Brother Li has also gotten used to Jiang Yiyue's character of not caring much about anything.

    As for Qiao Qing, after thinking about Jiang Qinhe and Lin Hanyu's understanding, she quickly searched Weibo about Zhang Sheng's casting.

    Someone broke the news that the leading actor this time might be Jiang Yiyue.

    She read the analysis of the article carefully, and there was even a photo of Jiang Yiyue's manager Li Ge having dinner with Zhang Sheng, and she spoke in an orderly manner.

    Whether it's true or not, try it.

    The protagonist of the interview was actually this afternoon.