17

return
Fast Travel President Strategy Game
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 82

    Cheng Yiyang and Qiao Qing came out.

    His eyes fell on Qiao Qing's still very familiar face, obviously very familiar, but the way she looked at Ji Qingyi made him feel strange.

    I've never been so gentle with him.

    The thinned lips formed a line, and he asked slowly: "Qiao Qiao, you and Ji Qingyi"

    the words were not finished, but the meaning was obvious.

    Qiao Qing glanced at Cheng Yiyang.

    Then he smiled and said, "We are together. Now I am not single." The

    soft tone was still as casual as ever.

    It's just these words that made Cheng Yiyang's heart throb a little. He held back the emotions in his heart and teased him with a forced calm.

    "What's the time? Well, I don't even know."

    Qiao Qing tilted her head and smiled.

    "Actually, it happened yesterday. I forgot to tell you in a hurry, and am I afraid of hurting you? After all, aren't you single?" After speaking, I couldn't help but pursed my lips and smiled

    .

    Cheng Yiyang's eyes were complicated, but he concealed it well.

    He said softly: "Congratulations." He

    turned his eyes and thought for a while, "Didn't you just get along for a long time? Why did you get together so soon?"

    In fact, what he wanted to say was that in such a short time, being together is It's not child's play.

    Just looking at Qiao Qing's serious eyes, he couldn't say these words.

    Qiao Qing did not refute this, "Time is indeed quite short, but feelings are not something that can be measured by the length of time."

    She bent her eyebrows, looked directly into Cheng Yiyang's eyes, and said with a smile: "You too Hurry up and find one, I don't see any girls around you after all these years."

    Cheng Yiyang shook his head, as if a little self-deprecating, "My career is the most important thing now, shouldn't I start a business first, and then start a family?" Qiao Qing frowned, disapproving: "Who did you hear that, don't you usually start a family before starting a business?

    "

    Then He said again, "And the most important thing is that you are the general manager now, where is your career?"

    As one of the representatives of the progressive circle, Cheng Yiyang is not as good as Han Linyu, but he is still very good. As the heir of the Cheng Group, he will take over the Cheng Group sooner or later.

    These words sounded like an excuse.

    Cheng Yiyang was not very satisfied with this, "That is the general manager."

    His eyes were long, "I don't know how many people are watching my every move."

    Indeed, once his behavior is out of line, it is easy to become a got the handle.

    So many times, Cheng Yiyang has a lot of worries, as if he can't do it, and helps Qiao Qing wholeheartedly.

    Qiao Qing smiled, "You're not afraid of them."