10

return

Fast Travel President Strategy Game

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 116

    Jing Rui didn't even turn his gaze, his fingers were still typing on the keyboard.

    "That's it."

    Zhang Runyan might have believed it in normal times, but Zhang Qiyan's phone call didn't seem like that.

    He saw the goblet and red wine on the table, and poured himself a glass.

    Smiling so hard that his eyes narrowed, "It's not like you. Before that, you'd already been talking about the tenant's problems."

    Jing Rui was still busy with her own business and didn't say a word.

    However, Zhang Runyan didn't expect anything from this guy's mouth.

    Speaking of this, he suddenly seemed to remember something.

    He asked again: "Is your sleep quality better?"

    Jing Rui has always been in a light sleep state, and sometimes the slightest movement will wake him up, but after so many years, he has gotten used to it.

    Jing Rui said: "It's okay."

    It's just the same, there is nothing more to say.

    Zhang Runyan was a little worried, frowned, and said with a little concern: "You must take the medicine prescribed by Uncle Liu on time." In

    fact, there is no medicine that can cure such a situation, and some medicines prescribed are only good for Jingrui's body.

    Insomnia or poor sleep quality can cause serious damage to the body, so Jing Rui has always had the habit of exercising to strengthen the body's resistance.

    He turned his eyes to Zhang Runyan, stopped his hands, and his face was full of doubts, "You came here just to say this?"

    Zhang Runyan quickly denied, "Of course not."

    He sat beside Jingrui with red wine, his eyes widened. Picking up the tail, like an old fox, "Hey, tell me, what's your name with that?"

    "Qiao Qing."

    Jing Rui spit out two words concisely.

    Zhang Runyan immediately spoke more vigorously, "Look, you can even remember his name so clearly, don't you admit that there is something between you?" He took a sip of red wine slowly, and his thoughts became more and more certain in his

    heart up.

    "Believe it or not."

    Jing Rui finished the matter and turned off the computer.

    Leave a sentence, "Close the door when you leave."

    He went straight back to the bedroom.

    "Hey, I just came here, so you just drive me away."

    Zhang Runyan had an expression of "I can't believe you are such a heartless person", but seeing that Jingrui ignored his showmanship at all, he quickly recovered He changed the way he was fooling around before.